Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Juju's enigmas

Started by Yuki, May 18, 2015, 12:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Every once in a while I'll post something like this. You don't know what it means and how it works, it's up to you to figure it out. The first one to figure it out wins an internet. This one is kinda easy, but still, good luck! Also no looking at the HTML, it's cheating. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Strontium

'Tis a clock, I think. It seems to go up when the time increases. Of course, I don't know what timezone this would be in, so its hard to compare it to my own clock.
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

pimathbrainiac

I got it! It goes up when someone :walrii:s in WalrusIRC.
Well, I'm bach here too!

Dream of Omnimaga

Does it count every instance of :walrii: (and :wa1rii:?) in the logs from the first day we got a channel?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Quote from: pimathbrainiac on May 18, 2015, 01:28:51 AM
Yep, you won an internet! :P

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 18, 2015, 01:40:54 AM
Does it count every instance of :walrii: (and :wa1rii:?) in the logs from the first day we got a channel?
And in real time :P
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Well, it works. nice work Juju.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on May 18, 2015, 01:45:41 AM
Quote from: pimathbrainiac on May 18, 2015, 01:28:51 AM
Yep, you won an internet! :P

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 18, 2015, 01:40:54 AM
And in real time :P
How often does it check, though? If it's every 0.001 second then that could get a bit laggy when our server has more traffic. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

It uses websockets, so a rate don't really apply.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Snektron

Lol juju and his easter eggs :P

Also juju.codewalr.us/thegame should say "you lost" :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Where did you find that page lol? EDIT: Oh wait nevermind it's where his counter is stored. :walrii:

Dream of Omnimaga

Juju, you should make your counter also track down when someone uses :3= or :walrii: on the forums or :wa1rii:, c:3=, y:3=, g:3=, w:3=, r:3= and p:3= on WalrusIRC.

Yuki

I dunno, the point was to count instances of Original Walrii.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok. I felt it would be better to count the alternate versions too, though, since they're some sort of clones of Walrii. :P

Snektron

It would be cool to have a seperate page for this. Else it would get lost between all the posts :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...