Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

yess I still think a world map would be a cool idea ;D
The only statistics we got right now is from the ads:
https://www.projectwonderful.com/img/generated/charts/79344-r1_0_2_9-c-7.png
Pretty impressive there are so many from germany ^^
Also I am surprised we had so many Israeli guys around ^^
*free Palestine*
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

gameblabla

Quote from: p2 on October 10, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
Also I am surprised we had so many Israeli guys around ^^
*free Palestine*
lolilikilolo
watch out p2, you are making streetwalrus's circumcised c very angry.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Unicorn

Quote from: p2 on October 10, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
yess I still think a world map would be a cool idea ;D

I believe we have a member map?
https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=887.0

Unless that is not what you are talking about :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

p2

check the link out... the domain is for sale... :(
http://juju.is-a-brony.com/membermap
@Juju: You should do something! D:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

princetonlion.tibd

49% sure that most of the Japan and Hawaii ones were me :P

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

Oh right :P

EDIT: Also, that big green spike in Southern California is really close to me O.o

I'd say the two smaller ones next to the west of it could be me.

* princetonlion.tibd realizes he should probably make comments like these in Juju's thread

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire

Unicorn

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on October 11, 2016, 11:44:07 PM
49% sure that most of the Japan and Hawaii ones were me :P

Yeah, looks like there was/is one other person who's in the hawaii areas :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ApexDevelopment

Hello.
I'm a newbie C# and Lua developer. I say "newbie" because I've only worked with C#.NET and specific Lua VMs, not just plain Lua. I enjoy using environments how they're not supposed to be used, for example, trying to make games in WinForms, because it provides a challange that I can work on in my free time. Most of my friends think I'm some kind of genius, but really, I'm only a beginner, so expect me to make a lot of mistakes when talking about programming in general, and help me out if you have the time lol
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-Nspire CX CAS
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: iPhone 6, DSi, GameCube

p2

So let's see...
- probably makes a lot of mistakes
- would be glad if others hemped him
- already very good at multiple languages
- basic stuff is too boring for him

you came to the right place mister! Welome to CodeWalrus :D
Making mistakes is normal and making many of them only means you're learning more ^^
Feel free to ask the community whenever you need help with one of your projects and maybe share some of your older projects :)

By the way... are there more and more Lua guys lately or is it just a coincidence like me only reading the introductions of the Lua guys? ^^

m2kcrew

Hello.

We are a random group of peops that make music sometimes, and do some other stuff, like being creative sometimes.
We usually make music with Music 2000, Lemons (LMMS), or CubeBase, or old mobile phones.......... Sometimes.
Ummm, yea, guess we'll probably post some stuff..... Sometime, lol.

Great webpage anyway, looks fun to read through for now.. Hello~!!!.. m2kcrew... Sometimes... :D

p2

Welcome to CodeWalrus :) You might actually be the first group-account in here  :thumbsup:
Where are you from and how many individuals are you if I may ask? :)

I guess you should wait for @DJ Omnimaga to properly introduce you as he's the one mainly responsible for music stuff around here :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: ApexDevelopment on October 12, 2016, 02:22:41 PM
Hello.
I'm a newbie C# and Lua developer. I say "newbie" because I've only worked with C#.NET and specific Lua VMs, not just plain Lua. I enjoy using environments how they're not supposed to be used, for example, trying to make games in WinForms, because it provides a challange that I can work on in my free time. Most of my friends think I'm some kind of genius, but really, I'm only a beginner, so expect me to make a lot of mistakes when talking about programming in general, and help me out if you have the time lol
Heya and welcome here. :) Actually that's one of the reasons why I continued using Music 2000 and TI-84+ BASIC for so long. They are limited but it's fun to make them do things they were not supposed to do. :) Feel free to showcase your softwares if you have any in the future. I also hope that you enjoy your stay on CodeWalrus :3=

Quote from: m2kcrew on October 12, 2016, 07:25:04 PM
Hello.

We are a random group of peops that make music sometimes, and do some other stuff, like being creative sometimes.
We usually make music with Music 2000, Lemons (LMMS), or CubeBase, or old mobile phones.......... Sometimes.
Ummm, yea, guess we'll probably post some stuff..... Sometime, lol.

Great webpage anyway, looks fun to read through for now.. Hello~!!!.. m2kcrew... Sometimes... :D

Heya and welcome to the forums. :) I think you're the guy who runs the new M2k group on Facebook, right? Back in 2011, I stepped down from Omnimaga and handed the ownership of TIMGUL (a Music 2000 forum) to them, but in 2012 they chose to shut the latter down and we got what was left of the database (their backup was corrupted). However, now that we have CodeWalrus and hosting we could finally put the archives of the forums back online at http://archives.mtv-music-generator.com/ (they're in read-only mode and many song files are missing, so I still need to clean them up). While CW isn't 100% specific to Music 2000/3000/etc, MUsic 2000 users are still welcome to share their songs or other people songs, as we got a sub-forum specific to Music 2000. We could expand it to multiple sections depending of the demand in the future. As with ApexDevelopment, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Also do you still plan to make new Music 2000 songs despite using LMMS?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Enlightened Ingression

BTW I am Enlightened Ingression, it's just that I had to delete my old Google account.