Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The Google Doodle Thread

Started by Dudeman313, February 14, 2016, 11:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

It's Phoebe Snetsinger's 85th birthday! Again, click the image for more info.

• Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

So Twitter scared me today with fake pictures of an Hilary Clinton Google Doodle. It looked like Google had set their background to Hilary Clinton but in fact it was just a Youtube video thumbnail. But there was still some controversy about Google allegedly rigging the politics search results (I don't know if it's true). ANyway false alarm :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I think she already pretty much won the Democratic primaries by winning California, though.

(inb4 off-topic political debate)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Isn't Trump winning it all instead? Most news seems to imply that he's 100% guaranted to win <_<

But again the news often like to cause hype about nothing with their sensationalism tactic. <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

I love the pixel art. :D ALso on that Jupiter topic I can't wait to see what they find there. :)

Dudeman313

Yeah, me too. On a side note, has there been any plan at all to begin the search for Planet X?
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't know, but I know that there is an adult-only shop franchise that has the same name in Quebec City so I lol'ed a bit at the Planet X name O.O

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

WholeWheatBagels

Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dudeman313

Yaas! I love the game. My hi-score so far is 17630.
The answer is "Sure."

calcplays

Over the time since this Doodle's publication, I have gotten a score of 80370. There is quite some room for improvement, with better use of combos and protection of hearts.