Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Perucssion

Started by SiphonicSugar, January 22, 2016, 02:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiphonicSugar

I tried out against a bunch of other percussionist for something called All West and I ended up getting 1st place!  Now I have to play middle school to college level pieces and some of them are going to be tough.  I have to play timpani, xylophone, vibraphone, wood block, and snare drum... The xylophone part is going to be really hard.  But at least I get to play in a band with the best middle school instrument players in this part of my state!
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Araidia

It's nice to see another percussion player here. :thumbsup:
Though I haven't practiced in 2 yearsbecause I am playing piano for 9 years, it's practically a review
Is there a sole and ensemble contest where you are too?
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

SiphonicSugar

Sole and ensemble... I don't think so but I could be wrong... I have to play a really hard xylophone part and for some reason, the xylophone is the melody of the whole song!
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

pimathbrainiac

Oooooooo Percussion! I play that! (grant you I'm in High School and going to minor in it next year in college). What piece, if I may ask? (for xylo, I mean)
Well, I'm bach here too!