Multimedia > Media Talk

Your favorite YouTube channels

(1/3) > >>

DarkestEx:
Hello Walrusses :walrii:

I noticed that we didn't have a dedicated YouTube channel suggestions thread yet so here you go :)

(click to show/hide)

I don't regularly watch all of them, and there are certainly some that I would unsubscribe from by now, but that's a good overview.
Btw, notice how I am German and I basically don't watch any German YouTube channels (because they suck :P).

My favorites are theodd1sout, bigclivedotcom, Tinkernut, CNLohr, ashens, colinfurze, Cody's Lab,Tom Scott, danooct1, The Obsolete Geek, Lazy Game Reviews, 8-Bit Keys and Druaga1.

p2:
I really love EEVBlog, too, since you learn a lot about repairing stuff and it's very entertaining at the same time ^^  :thumbsup:

ordelore:
JelloApocalypse & 8-Bit guy here too.

The only one not listed is Tobuscus because he's pretty much trash at this point.

::CMG (UTOPIA):::
I don't have a YouTube account, but these are the people I watch on a daily basis

Snektron:

--- Quote from: DarkestEx on September 05, 2016, 11:25:53 am ---Hello Walrusses :walrii:

I noticed that we didn't have a dedicated YouTube channel suggestions thread yet so here you go :)

(click to show/hide)

I don't regularly watch all of them, and there are certainly some that I would unsubscribe from by now, but that's a good overview.
Btw, notice how I am German and I basically don't watch any German YouTube channels (because they suck :P).

My favorites are theodd1sout, bigclivedotcom, Tinkernut, CNLohr, ashens, colinfurze, Cody's Lab,Tom Scott, danooct1, The Obsolete Geek, Lazy Game Reviews, 8-Bit Keys and Druaga1.

--- End quote ---

CNLohr's non euclidean ray tracing engine is pretty awesome. What do you mean 'inspiration'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version