Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

NHL Playoffs (ice hockey) + bracket challenge!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 13, 2015, 05:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

that's because i taught them how to use magic spells dude
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Yeah, well, I hope it's for the better. The big problem is that right now, they're no longer able to win 2 games in a row where at the beginning of the season they weren't able to lose 2 games in a row. Same thing happened last year, and you know where it's going. I hope the change will make them not miss the playoffs and solve some problems with the players.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on February 15, 2017, 05:47:28 AM
Yeah, well, I hope it's for the better. The big problem is that right now, they're no longer able to win 2 games in a row where at the beginning of the season they weren't able to lose 2 games in a row. Same thing happened last year, and you know where it's going. I hope the change will make them not miss the playoffs and solve some problems with the players.
This reminds me the Winnipeg Jets. They only won 3 in a row once this season. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

THE PUCK WENT IN THE JERSEY INSTEAD OF THE GOAL

Is that considered as a goal?

wow

I'd give them like 2 bonus points lol
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

I remember when the puck went between the goalie helmet and his jersey or something, once. Crazy stuff O.O

Also it's funny when it goed in their.pants and the referree can't find it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

https://www.nhl.com/news/stanley-cup-coin-produced-by-canadian-mint/c-287767368

The Royal Canadian Mint is producing a Stanley Cup quarter :D

Check this out, for those in Canada. Or near the border, who knows.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

I kinda want to buy one, but at the same time I'm sure that one day someone will be dumb enough to buy one, only to mix it up with his regular money by accident or leave it unnatended, then buy ramens at Walmart with it or his kids will use it to buy ramen. So who knows? Maybe I'll eventually get one for "free". :P

Also, I have the feeling that the Senators will finish first in their division but I guess it depends if they win at least one game against Montreal this weekend. Also I really can't wait for the final standings and the playoffs.

Dream of Omnimaga

EDMONTON OILERS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

First time in 11 years that they make the playoffs. Hope that Sens clinches too. I think the Leafs and Flames got some good chances too but I'm definitively rooting for Sens and Oilers. I think Habs only need like 1 point or 2 to clinch.

Yuki

Yeah, we'll probably have up to 5 Canadian teams who will make the playoffs, as opposed as last year, which is a pretty nice thing. Also talk about the Red Wings, who missed for the first time since 1990. I wasn't even born, and the NHL was completely different back then!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah it's a good turnaround from last year. It was weird to see the Red Wings out, but it was a long time coming. For the past 4 years or so I always thought it was over for them, yet they still managed to sneak in. It's weird to know that the last time they missed the playoffs, the San Jose Sharks, Ottawa Senators, Anaheim Ducks, Tampa Bay Lightning and Florida Panthers didn't exist yet.

Yuki

And don't forget the Atlanta Thrashers.

EDIT: The Canadiens clinched a spot!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah true, although I was mainly talking about the early 90's expansion.

Dream of Omnimaga

OMG! The Sens have now clinched! I was getting worried because of all their injuries and resulting losing streak. I hope they can last for a while in the playoffs. :)

Also this is back, in case you are interested @Unicorn and @Juju https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN