Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Woo, more French people. Also hi Vogtinator, nice to see you here ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Enaz

Finally getting around to introducing myself!  ;D

I came to this site for Streetwalrus's XenoPi mod, and just kind of stuck around. I'm currently only fluent in Visual BASIC, and speak broken Java. I'm starting to get into TI a bit, so we'll see how that goes. I do a lot of console modding; currently working on a portable wii, so I may post something about that in the future.

I don't publish a lot of my work (probably <1% of the stuff I make ends up online). What I do publish is scattered around the web. You can find a few things on my website: zxander.thenerd.me

What else... I sing. Totally unrelated, but it's pretty much my life, so might as well mention it.

So, yeah... That's me in a nutshell!  :)

Unicorn

Welcome enaz! I think you posted about a contest entry... was it finished?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Welcome Enaz. I am glad you are sticking around and I see that you like to program too, which is nice :)

If you make some games in the future, feel free to share them with us, since some people might like them. :)

Also what kind of music do you sing too?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Enaz

@Unicorn, Sadly, no.  :'( I got mixed up with the time zones (I live in the US), so I was late submitting my entry. Serves me right for procrastinating!  :P

Thanks DJ Omnimaga, I'll probably be posting my game as a showcase after I do a little more work on it.

I mainly sing in various choirs. I like singing to just about all kinds of music, but I'm particularly fond of country/western. My favorite artist has got to be Collin Raye, so I sing a lot of his stuff.

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Enaz on June 01, 2015, 06:40:18 AM
@Unicorn, Sadly, no.  :'( I got mixed up with the time zones (I live in the US), so I was late submitting my entry. Serves me right for procrastinating!  :P

Thanks DJ Omnimaga, I'll probably be posting my game as a showcase after I do a little more work on it.

I mainly sing in various choirs. I like singing to just about all kinds of music, but I'm particularly fond of country/western. My favorite artist has got to be Collin Raye, so I sing a lot of his stuff.
Cool to hear. I tend to not be into every type of country music but I like some (usually the stuff that is closer to the New Year Eve music we listen to in Quebec) so I'll have to check Collin Raye out (I probably have heard his stuff before, though. I suck at remembering artist names)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p4nix

Hey guys!

Well.... I was born in 1999, and well, that's pretty much everything.
While I'm not a perfect coder I like to program things :DD

My calc is a fx9860 GII-2 (SH4) and my current big project is Pokemon,
but not even the first line of code exists (just some playing around, yeah, a walking walking sprite and a silly mapeditor)
but everything has to be redone...

Well, just ask me things if you want to know more :)

p4nix
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya and welcome to the forums. Glad to see a new programmer around. :)

I also own a FX-9750GII (SH4) and a FX-9860G (SH3) but I haven't made any release for them. Eiyeron also got one of those, if I remember correctly, or maybe it was the same as yours. I should try to port one of my old TI games at one point (maybe First Fantasy: Mana Force).

I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Unicorn

wELCOME p4nx, TO THE LAND OF cODEwALRUS, the land of off topicness and :walrii: and weird capitalization errors. *.*

Anyways, welcome :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

p4nix

Starting with offtopicness... :P Is planet-casio.com down for you as well?
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Unicorn

Erreur requête mise à jour liste online is the error *.*

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Strange, it's down for me too right now. I haven't gone there in a few days but it worked then. I now get this error too (before I cleared my cookies it said cookies instead of liste online). I hope they didn't get hacked or something, because their forum software was made in 2006 and patched since then.

Note: Unicorn's last post should not be the standard of posting quality on the forums. Don't follow his example :P

EDIT: It appears that Planete Casio is down because the French BAC caused their traffic to skyrocket and they only have about 200 MB of bandwidth per month, not to mention the hosting provider disables certain server features when the demand is too high. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152852915735896&id=101475750895

princetonlion.tibd

WeLcoMe P4nix!
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 10, 2015, 08:12:19 PM
Note: Unicorn's last post should not be the standard of posting quality on the forums. Don't follow his example :P
:trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)