Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on November 08, 2015, 05:31:42 PM
What did his mother say abut not putting your head in a plastic bag ???
It depends. The thing is that this balloon is very large. Unless the guy gets trapped in it and has troubles tearing it down, it can take a long while before he runs out of oxygen. It's definitively not an experience I would want to try, though. As kid, I once made a short narrow tunnel out of my bedsheets and crawled into them, but I spent too long there and when I came out I felt a bit dizzy.

Also at that last video, I still don't get why people try to jump on top of fences or ramps, when they know how much it can hurt to be hit between the legs.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

The problem with plastic bags is not that there's not much air inside, but that it can block your mouth and nose causing you to choke.

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 10, 2015, 08:20:17 AM
Quote from: alexgt on November 08, 2015, 05:31:42 PM
What did his mother say abut not putting your head in a plastic bag ???
It depends. The thing is that this balloon is very large. Unless the guy gets trapped in it and has troubles tearing it down, it can take a long while before he runs out of oxygen. It's definitively not an experience I would want to try, though. As kid, I once made a short narrow tunnel out of my bedsheets and crawled into them, but I spent too long there and when I came out I felt a bit dizzy.

Also at that last video, I still don't get why people try to jump on top of fences or ramps, when they know how much it can hurt to be hit between the legs.
Well if the balloon popped so he was wrapped u in it then that would be a problem.

Also some people are just idiots xD (I am so glad I have self control O.O)

Cat videos!!!

here are some highlights  :love::

- Turn down your sound
10:04  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
(my favorite  :love:)

In all honesty I like dogs way more than cats just cat videos are more funny xD
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

ROFL @alexgt I remember the Mario Bros one. I laughed really hard when I first did. XD And ROFL at the spider-man cat at 10:04

Question: Should this thread be moved to the Media Talk section, since videos are... well... some sort of medias? And what about the awesome pictures thread?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

novenary

I think these threads belong more in the randomness forum but it's perfectly fine in off-topic as long as they remain under control.

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I was more wondering because it involves watching videos and the media talk section is somewhat related. :P

But yeah I agree they're fine in off-topic for now. It's more if an user starts posting Youtube, Reddit or other links to a similar site non-stop on IRC or keep bumping this thread every few hour with new vids that would be more problematic.

Dream of Omnimaga

OMG imagine having a room like this as kid O.O

Also in this video the guy jumps through an hole in the beach then when people approaches he scares them

alexgt

Wow I really wan't someone to prank me with tons of plastic balls O.O

And lol that scared me when she popped out of the hole :P

novenary

p4nix

I wonder how much the plastic ball prank costs. When I'm grown-up I want to become a... you know what :P
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

alexgt

Quote from: p4nix on November 14, 2015, 10:10:13 PM
I wonder how much the plastic ball prank costs. When I'm grown-up I want to become a... you know what :P
Yeah, that is what is called a richpersonwithalotoftimeontheirhands prank :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome Toronto Maple Leafs goaltending performances

First happens at 1 minutes 18
1:18

:trollface:

I got reminded of the above after that incident a few days ago in the first vid at 1:18 :P

alexgt

I will look at them when I get home but they look really crazy O.O