* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: Orbit84  (Read 149 times)

Offline SopaXorzTaker

• New User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +2/-0
  • I like electronics.
    • @SopaXorzTaker
    • /u/SopaXorzTaker
    • SopaXorzTaker
    • View Profile
Re: Orbit84
« on: March 18, 2017, 05:06:19 pm »
Would there be a way to make it so that the amount of spaces between each number doesn't matter, or do the number of spaces inside the data actually matters? Because it can be very hard to manually copy such long data by hand from a website that doesn't use monospaced fonts without forgetting one space or adding an extra one by accident.

Another idea I have would be string support as an option to choose at the start of the program. The user would copy/paste the data in SourceCoder or the original TI-Connect which used to have a string/list/matrix editor, save as string then transfer the string to his calculator or an emulator, which would probably take less time than manually typing everything.

Well, the number of spaces is a quirk of the format and must be preserved, because, uh... hm, yes it's very important (I'm just lazy to parse it :)).
However, it's very easy to make the program read the existing string variables, and I'll probably consider doing that, thanks for the tip.
Did you try it, though?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CE, TI-82, fx-991ES

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games