Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

WholeWheatBagels

This song has some of the best lyrics (at least conceptually).
See here, also lyrics here.
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

Say what you want about WWE wrestling, but aside from the entertainment it still provides, some of the wrestler intros have kickass songs:

This sounds like a Dr Wily or Ys remix lol

And this
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

The first one sounds like the intro of your typical YouTube video game reviewer lol. I do agree the WWE have pretty good theme songs.

Oh, and don't forget John Cena's:

(it literally became a meme lol)

EDIT: holy c T.J. Perkins' entrance is SO AWESOME

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

p4nix

Don't forget to watch the animation.
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

p2

Why did u reduce the volume to 10% for that JohnCena song Juju? It sounds so wrong!!

and that video was weird @p4nix xD
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

For those who likes hard metal/rock and Gangnam Style

Quote from: p2 on March 09, 2017, 11:08:00 AM
Why did u reduce the volume to 10% for that JohnCena song Juju? It sounds so wrong!!

and that video was weird @p4nix xD
Contrary to popular belief, the John Cena intro is not that loud at a WWE event :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

_iPhoenix_

Currently I'm listening to my playlist that is home to some original compositions, TheFatRat, Alan Walker, Tobu, people like that. Although I am a drummer (/percussionist, I'm extremely good at mallets and tuning) I do not like songs with those 'grindy' parts, or an overpowering bass.

Edit:
Overlaid (I got a DJ style mixing board) a Hello Internet podcast
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

@_iPhoenix_ we actually got another forum member who is fan of mallets ( @pimathbrainiac ). He did a bunch of songs on his Soundcloud. You should check them out (not all of them use mallets but some do and they're my favorites)

Also @Juju this song (it has to be from 2000-2002 because the background track came out in 2000 and I first heard the song around October-November 2002 in hi school): LQJR Song :D

And for those who wants the original background track:

Yuki

Aaaah yeah the LQJR song, it's a classic. Nice you found the original track :P

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 20, 2017, 06:33:55 AM
@_iPhoenix_ we actually got another forum member who is fan of mallets ( @pimathbrainiac ).
I'm a fan of mullets, does it counts?

* Juju runs
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

pimathbrainiac

@_iPhoenix_ I am a percussionist, too. I also play Euphonium and keyboards on the side. I have arranged a few things for mallets before, but I guess my original percussion ensemble stuff is more representative of what I've done with the instruments.

https://soundcloud.com/pimathbrainiac/shattered-glass-rev-2

and

https://soundcloud.com/pimathbrainiac/en-blanco

I also was in the front ensemble for my high school marching band (here's my school's show from junior year (I played marimba)):

Senior Year (xylo):

Well, I'm bach here too!

_iPhoenix_

• Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

p2

It looks really impressive ;)
But isn't it two times the same video...? ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Yuki

Wasn't particularly fond of that show, but the opening song of Buffy the Vampire Slayer totally rocked.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

pimathbrainiac

Quote from: p2 on March 23, 2017, 10:12:47 AM
It looks really impressive ;)
But isn't it two times the same video...? ^^

oops fixed
Well, I'm bach here too!