Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CE] Oiram CE

Started by MateoConLechuga, September 10, 2016, 07:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MateoConLechuga

Quote from: xMarminq_ on May 20, 2017, 10:24:12 PM
DO NOT PLACE A P SWITCH IN THE EDITOR AND PUT THE BLUE BLOCKS NEAR IT! It crashed or maybe bricked me!  :'( :-\

Edit:Froze it. Manual reset fixed it. The P switch looks weird too
Um care to explain more? :P You do realize I can fix things right haha :P

kotu

Make things worse  8)

lol
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

xMarminq_

Well it was like this:

P-Switch on the wooden middle tile and had

B=Blue P Bricks
c=Blue P Coins
P=P Switch
W=Wooden middle tile

BBBBB
BCCCB
BCCCB
BCCCB
BCPCB
wwwww

I don' now if the coins spawning where you currently are when you hit the switch crashes the game.  ???

• Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Unicorn

Quote from: xMarminq_ on May 21, 2017, 01:45:39 PM
Well it was like this:
Snip

Maybe a screenshot of the level setup in the level editor may help a bit more than a textual representation so Mateo can test it out?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

xMarminq_

Com's weird about screenshots so here's a file of it. First P switch froze my Calc (But an easy reset fixed it) Next one has the coin and brick around it. The photo attached shows the weird looking p switches. Next is when I hit the second one.

MateoConLechuga

This is caused because you did not transfer all the files in the zip like it said to do. You need to transfer *all* the files; not just the main program man... I don't know what else to tell you. ;)

Works fine here:

xMarminq_

LOL  >:(

I'm a dummy HAHAHA

Glad it wasn't anything else.  :thumbsup:

(Not on my meds today LOL) shhhh don't tell anyone I posted that on a public forum shhhh

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol we got a private subforum xMarminq :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

Hey @MateoConLechuga how's this?  ;) 8)

Here's the level pack if you wanna try yourself...

MateoConLechuga

Haha I really enjoyed that video; nice work :P This is actually the intended behavior; I thought crouching would be nice in case you had walls close together or something :P

p2

hehe great video @xMarminq_ ;D
except the fact u didnt rotate ur cam D:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

xMarminq_

I had to use legos to prop up my phone fight me  :D

xMarminq_

Quote from: MateoConLechuga on May 30, 2017, 08:13:47 AM
Haha I really enjoyed that video; nice work :P This is actually the intended behavior; I thought crouching would be nice in case you had walls close together or something :P

But what about the others, like the hill crouch and block clips?

xMarminq_

I can't help but notice that the wireframe toggle (The thing that separates the tiles) and screenshot buttons are missing from the new editor. Explanations @MateoConLechuga?

MateoConLechuga

Quote from: xMarminq_ on June 05, 2017, 12:26:27 AM
I can't help but notice that the wireframe toggle (The thing that separates the tiles) and screenshot buttons are missing from the new editor. Explanations @MateoConLechuga?
Redownload it :P