Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WalrusIRC - An OmnomIRC rewrite

Started by Yuki, January 16, 2015, 08:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Yep. Also update:

- OmnomIRC 2.9 support
- Unicode works correctly!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I updated Omnom to 2.9 since I noticed there was an update. I was hoping it wouldn't break WalrusIRC x.x.

As for unicode does it mean accents can now be sent to IRC from WIRC?

EDIT: Bug report: It now says I have to login to chat, even though I am logged in.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Same here. I was previously unaffected by the bug.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Suggestion : emoji polyfill to have them on every browser!
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

Yeah i can't chat either :/
Fullscreen chat works though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

novenary

Quote from: Eiyeron on March 15, 2015, 09:30:07 AM
That would be awesome. :P

novenary

Just fixed the shoutbox. There was a ?network=1 too much in the iframe source.

CKH4

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 15, 2015, 04:11:03 AM
Yeah my concern about that feature is the edit spam that can occur sometimes and people relying too much on post edits instead of bumping their topic for updates. Double-posting is allowed after 24 hours and you can do it earlier in your project topics if you have updates to add.
Maybe it could only display the first edit? That would require a little more code though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

What is emoji polyfill?

Quote from: Streetwalrus on March 15, 2015, 01:15:59 PM
Just fixed the shoutbox. There was a ?network=1 too much in the iframe source.
Nope, still getting the login error D:

Edit nvm it works on mobile now. I had to load 2-3 pages.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, it works for me... The thing is, Soru changed the code in checkLogin.php, breaking everything in the process.

I thought about it, that would be nice. But UTF-8 issues.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Does this fix also solves the issue that other members had prior the upgrade (such as aeTIos and when I go to the local shopping mall)?

novenary

I have no idea, both of you would need to check.

Dream of Omnimaga

It will depend of weather because it was snowstorming hard tonight. :P I have to get out this afternoon but not to the mall (although it's not far)

novenary

I finally fixed the scrolling bug in Firefox, so now it's finally usable. :D

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN