Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Americas elite dont want you to know about this

Started by p2, February 01, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

Clickbait titles suck. Seriously. We should stop it  :ninja:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Sorunome

I heard CW and buzzfeed will merge into one site
  • Calculators owned: Too many (why are you even reading this?)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Gamebuino!
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?

PT_

Interesting that mainly the CW staff make such topics.

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Hayleia

Quote from: p2 on February 01, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
Why would american elites not want us to know that clickbait titles suck?

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Snektron on February 01, 2017, 05:53:15 PM
I think the clickbait titles are pretty funny
Yeah it depends, though. If used for actual news that is annoying if the news is irrelevant, but here on CW we know that and we're just parodying/making fun of them. @PT_ needs to stop being sandvag about it and learn what is "sense of humor" (no offense) <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Quote from: Hayleia on February 01, 2017, 06:03:46 PM
Quote from: p2 on February 01, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
Why would american elites not want us to know that clickbait titles suck?
Well, that's how they make internet money!

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 01, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
Yeah it depends, though. If used for actual news that is annoying if the news is irrelevant
I know some websites that are very guilty of this, so much their title are just basically "OMG good news for Nordiques fans" or "OMG bad blow for Nordiques fans".

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 01, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
@PT_ needs to stop being sandvag about it and learn what is "sense of humor" (no offense) <_<
I thought it was funny? Oh well.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 01, 2017, 02:49:19 PM
YHBT. YHL. HAND. :trollface:
wat
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

PT_

My intention was that I have no problems with clickbaits (well, not 100% true), but the staff shouldn't make such topics, they are an example for the others
But this is just my opinion, don't mind me if you disagree.

Yuki

Quote from: PT_ on February 01, 2017, 08:03:02 PM
My intention was that I have no problems with clickbaits (well, not 100% true), but the staff shouldn't make such topics, they are an example for the others
As long as everyone is respecting each other's opinion, it's okay. We mainly do this to lighten the mood so everyone feels at home here. I think.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Scipi

Quote from: PT_ on February 01, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

Not everything need be distilled and serious all the time. ;) The core trait that makes CW (and Omnimaga, for that matter) successful is that we're inherently fun-loving and not very rigid. ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

Dream of Omnimaga

@Juju YHBT is an old acronym. It means You have been trolled. You have lost. Have a nice day.

Also moved topic to randomness :P

Unicorn

Quote from: Sorunome on February 01, 2017, 12:27:15 PM
I heard CW and buzzfeed will merge into one site
REally? I heard the same... I wonder when it will happen?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

kotu

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 01, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
@Juju YHBT is an old acronym. It means You have been trolled. You have lost. Have a nice day.

Also moved topic to randomness :P

here's a new acronym i propose as you all seem to say this a lot...
LOG = lost (game)
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk