Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Cuisine Royale

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, July 15, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I wonder if anyone here is into games like PUBG? Because recently there is a new Battle Royale game called Cuisine Royale that went in public alpha on Steam and I was surprised by how polished it is. If you prefer PUBG style to Fortnite but can't afford the former, then you might have more bang for your buck with Cuisine Royale, IMHO, for the following reasons:

Despite the name implying that weaponry might be 100% kitchen-related rather than World War 2, you're actually fighting with guns in there. It's just the armors that are made of cauldrons, stoves, etc.

Despite being in alpha stages, free to play and originally intended as an April Fools joke for the upcoming game Enlisted:
-It has much better graphics
-It actually manages to run at an higher and more steady frame rate despite the superior graphics. PUBG team, you have a thing or two to learn from Gaijin Entertainment and post-2016 Ubisoft games
-It crashes less often
-Finding a vehicle on the map doesn't take 40 minutes
-There are less server disconnects
-The only load time that sucks as much as PUBG is when the match starts. But again, you drop on the map instantly, which saves time
-They don't sue Epic Games every five second

The main downside I can see, however, is that games feature only 40 players at a time and you cannot choose where you want to drop. There is also no sound (yet) when the zone shrinks down.

Anyway I am posting this in case anyone would be interested in this game but can't afford (or run) PUBG. https://store.steampowered.com/app/884660/Cuisine_Royale/
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U