Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Irl (non-offensive) Trolls You Pulled of.

Started by c4ooo, November 14, 2015, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

So I appear to have missed most of the previous page when I last replied here >.<

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on November 19, 2015, 07:43:03 PM
Fun fact: you actually can't make a folder called 'prn' on windows
Fun fact, back in the days, on YOutube when you tried to post disallowed content, instead of saying COmment Posted it reverted back to Post and you couldn't copy paste your lost text.

B ut that's not the problem: The problem is that Youtube actually censored random words often used in 911/religion debates, and what wouldn't make it through the comments was quite arbitrary and random. In other words, if you wanted to post a long comment there (back when everyone still did it instead of ignoring comments), if it was in response to a controversial thing then there were big chances that you have to try like 10 times to post your comment, removing stuff that possibly don't get through in a trial and error fashion. It was so annoying. It would be like if  on CodeWalrus we decided to redirect any post submission attempt to an error whenever a post included "Nspire", "crap" and "god", but still made it through if they included "TI-84+", "s***" or "jesus". I think some combinations of words also didn't make it through, and of course URLs didn't either.

Also ROLF @Hayleia I just read your post XD. I don't know how I missed it the first time around.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p4nix

aeTIos suggested me to put this up here (it's also in Board and IRC rules, where I also offtopicly explain the german system for marks)...

A year ago, in grade 10 we wrote a small test about HTML, where we were supposed to make a small website with a few elements like buttons and stuff which we learned. It had nothing to do with JS.
Anyway, I put a JS in to give the button a function  >:D
Well, it called an infinite alert loop. The teacher told me she had to restart her computer because she opened it with Internet Explorer (she didn't thought of task manager) - although I always told her to open MY websites with Firefox since I'm pissed off with IE.
Well, since it was a test, she gave me a 1-, because the rest was perfect. Worth it :P
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Snektron

We had to create a maze with hs computer science. The original assignment was to update a cty 'alpha' version they made. Since i was disgusted by it (the code was messy and bad, it used different images for each hall) i just remade the whole thing in 3D with Three.js. We worked in groups but i was the best programmer so i just did it all. I got a 9/10 while the rest only got an 8/10 (higher is better here) :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

This isn't really a prank but I was having and airsoft war with one of my friends and I told him not to go on any of the roofs or I would put my gun on full auto, he of course could not resist and went on the roof. I found him on the roof, then he found out I am a very honest man :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

princetonlion.tibd

The only thing that a sane person would do that I do to my friends is that I change the language on their Nspires. Usually to Chinese, so I can read it, so now their file system has nspire manuals in random languages.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

Lol, yeah but my friends do not have calcs <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol p4nix. I don't think the score would have been as good if everybody in the class did the same prank, though. :P

Also Cumred I tend to not like team projects because either other people just talk and do nothing, or I have troubles learning and keeping up with teamates. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Scipi

I remember I made this, which I would put on people's calcs and lock them with :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

alexgt

Nice, I just got into the computer lab before anyone got out of lunch and flipped all the screens with Ctrl+Alt+DownArrow and waited for people to trickle in :P

(THey had trouble figuring it out and they had to call the IT guy xD)

brentmaas

Just a minute ago, I made sure the audio on a school laptop was on full and the wifi connected, then, I added the following to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Run (run it in cmd ;P):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" goo.gl/QMET
I'll be just 10 meters down the hall the next two hours.

EDIT: did a second one with Dirt On Me
EDIT 2: Forgot to mention the first one went off during the second half of class, but was unfortunately ruined because of YouTube's ads.
Reliable intel told me that the laptops were not used after the end of class.
Lel I glitched Omni

Dudeman313

I went in the computer lab and installed SP1 on all the computers w/out the district's permission so no one could use the computers for a day.
I also logged into the local admin account on our GST BOCES district computers, which landed me in detention...

Everyone in my school already knows how to flip screens, but nobody knows that holding [Alt]+[F4] closes all your pages.... :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

c4ooo

A couple days ago i put some guys coke upside down on the table without the cap >.<

Dudeman313

Bottle related...I've done that...
I used a "portable faucet" science project idea on a something-infused water bottle.
The faucet worked like this: You poke holes in the bottom, dunk the bottle in a tub of water, and put on the cover as fast as you can so that the bottle doesn't leak.
The faucet will only open when you open the cap.

So, if you happen to go to the cafeteria with it and ask someone you hate to help you open a tightly-closed bottle, and they just so happen
to be sitting down, they get a little surprise! They look like they've had an accident for the rest of the day.... :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

c4ooo

Quote from: allynfolksjr on November 22, 2015, 02:27:16 AM
One time I trolled a website so hard a decade ago that I'm still banned there.
@allynfolksjr let me guess, omni?

brentmaas

Quote from: c4ooo on March 12, 2016, 04:35:55 PM
Quote from: allynfolksjr on November 22, 2015, 02:27:16 AM
One time I trolled a website so hard a decade ago that I'm still banned there.
@allynfolksjr let me guess, omni?
I once made an account on Omni, a couple of months before CW, whose userpage couldn't be accessed, because the username contained a percent xD.
Lel I glitched Omni