You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

CalcPlay for Windows

b/PC, Mac & Vintage Computers Started by Ephraim Becker, March 24, 2015, 12:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga March 25, 2015, 01:37:14 PM
Quote from: pimathbrainiac on March 25, 2015, 11:21:14 AM
Sorry about that. I meant it more as a suggestion. I didn't mean for it to be language-wars-y or fanboyish.
Nah your post in particular is fine. Just making sure that people don't misinterpret the line that they can't cross.

Besides, we could use a language debate thread one day. :P
u/Snektron March 25, 2015, 04:12:13 PM
Oh dear, That'll be fun
u/Lionel Debroux May 09, 2015, 10:13:02 AM
QuoteI feel like making a calculator linking software App for Windows 8\10 in Visual Basic that would compete with TI-Connect and TILP
Wow. This is an extremely bold aim, given the size and difficulty of the task of writing proper calculator linking software :)

For more information, see my long post at http://cemete.ch/p235167#235167 . In fact, I wrote that post, then I was made aware of that topic, so I expanded the content on Cemetech to widen the audience and perspective.
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 09, 2015, 02:37:37 PM
Quote from: Lionel Debroux on May 09, 2015, 10:13:02 AM
QuoteI feel like making a calculator linking software App for Windows 8\10 in Visual Basic that would compete with TI-Connect and TILP
Wow. This is an extremely bold aim, given the size and difficulty of the task of writing proper calculator linking software :)

For more information, see my long post at http://cemete.ch/p235167#235167 . In fact, I wrote that post, then I was made aware of that topic, so I expanded the content on Cemetech to widen the audience and perspective.
Thanks for the link and that post. Hopefully it benefits many people. Unfortunately for Ephraim, he probably cannot read it, though, since he is banned there and Omni, so it might be better to copy/paste the content in a quote here or another site.
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:26:33 PM by DJ Omnimaga
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators