You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

New Smile.dk album, Forever

Previous topic - Next topic

b/General Music Talk publicado por u/Yuki September 28, 2016, 07:16:06 PM
Well, glad to see she's still around, after her Koko Soko 2016 remix produced by J-Mi & Midi-D.

Sneak peek of each song here, there's even two remixes of her hit song Butterfly: https://soundcloud.com/smiledkmusic
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 29, 2016, 03:07:08 AM
That first track, the first Boys remix, my Candy Crush, Within A Fantasy, Einstein On The Beach, Dragonfly and  Moshi Moshi gotta be my favorites on this one, especially Einstein on the Beach.

Also my favorite SMile.dk track is still this one, as well as Mr Wonderful

Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:11:09 AM by DJ Omnimaga
u/Yuki September 29, 2016, 04:00:42 AM
Yeah, the mix I was talking about in the OP, really good one. Anyway, the album seems pretty solid so far. I didn't see any release date yet, though.
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 29, 2016, 04:33:04 PM
YEah when I saw the Koko Soko mix album I was happy to see SMile back, only to discover that the new album only contained a few new songs and most other stuff was from 2008. But now I'm glad she's back for real. ^.^
Start a Discussion

b/General Music Talk

Discuss your favorite bands, genres and share your discoveries here.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators