You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

b/Gaming Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga October 29, 2015, 06:39:50 AM
BY advanced command blocks, do you mean like some key macros like people use in RTS games using gaming keyboards? (THeir keyboards have macro keys set to process multiple keypresses in succession instantly)

On Xbox One Minecraft, if you fly up while looking down, holding down the left trigger to place blocks will cause you to place blocks extremely fast (about 12 per second) while moving up. I'm unsure if it's possible on PC Minecraft?
u/alexgt October 29, 2015, 10:46:45 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 29, 2015, 06:39:50 AM
On Xbox One Minecraft, if you fly up while looking down, holding down the left trigger to place blocks will cause you to place blocks extremely fast (about 12 per second) while moving up. I'm unsure if it's possible on PC Minecraft?
As far as I am aware you can't do that on PC. I am getting a new PC but we are Frankensteining my old one with another and some other parts so I won't be left with a server PC :(

#FirstPostInEVER <_<
u/Araidia October 30, 2015, 01:27:21 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 29, 2015, 06:39:50 AM
BY advanced command blocks, do you mean like some key macros like people use in RTS games using gaming keyboards? (THeir keyboards have macro keys set to process multiple keypresses in succession instantly)

There's probably a mod for that... The amount of minecraft mods that there are is huge, to say the least.
u/brentmaas October 30, 2015, 02:16:37 PM
Quote from: Araidia on October 30, 2015, 01:27:21 AMThe amount of minecraft mods that there are is huge, to say the least.
Yeah, and once you get into mods, playing vanilla is just not worth it anymore.
u/alexgt November 17, 2015, 02:51:08 AM
Very true, that is why I like to steer clear of most mods because I like vanilla and I don't want to ruin it <_<
u/brentmaas November 17, 2015, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: alexgt on November 17, 2015, 02:51:08 AM
Very true, that is why I like to steer clear of most mods because I like vanilla and I don't want to ruin it <_<
Mods add a lot of content though. I really enjoy playing those HQM packs, because they often put you in an uncommon situation (Agrarian Skies/Skyblock: a tree and some dirt, BlastOff/Regrowth: a wasteland where resources are scarce)
u/Unicorn November 17, 2015, 05:09:39 PM
Yeah, but the only thing about those mods is that their usually is a steep learning curve, tinkers construct, and so on. 

I think I might put my own vanilla server up on that spare machine I have once 1.9 comes out.
u/alexgt November 17, 2015, 10:41:25 PM
Ooo... so you will have a server @Unicorn ?

I do like some modpacks like the FTB ones but I mostly play on minigame servers anyways :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga November 18, 2015, 12:24:03 AM
I wonder if there are any Mario mod?
u/alexgt November 18, 2015, 01:29:46 AM
There is that yellow block mod (IDK what it is called) that is like the blocks in mario.
and this:
u/Unicorn November 18, 2015, 05:19:09 AM
Quote from: alexgt on November 17, 2015, 10:41:25 PM
Ooo... so you will have a server @Unicorn ?

I do like some modpacks like the FTB ones but I mostly play on minigame servers anyways :P

Yup, I'm thinking about restarting mine. I used to run a modded one.

And I do the same thing, if I'm not playing a game on steam. :P
u/alexgt November 18, 2015, 01:06:56 PM
Will you release the IP to the server.
u/Unicorn November 18, 2015, 04:50:35 PM
Of course, when 1.9 comes out. I might think about turning it on just for the time being though.
u/alexgt November 18, 2015, 06:44:35 PM
Great :) I can't wait ;)
u/c4ooo November 29, 2015, 06:25:02 PM
If we can't host a server full time, we could at least host a PVp tournament, having the server running only when a match is taking place ;)
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators