Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

You are only LEVEL 1 [ti-84+se]

Started by GuyInFreezer, January 14, 2016, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 01, 2016, 04:45:09 AM
Yeah I am curious about that too, since this seemed quite cool. Hopefully GuyInFreezer doesn't take another three years community hiatus like the one he just came back from >.< (eg like FinaleTI, who came back "for good" after 1 year of absence, but finally only stuck around for the month <.<)
You never know. He might have left his computer in the fridge.  :-X :P
*Dudeman313 runs
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

aetios

Aw, now I'm sad. This looked pretty promising :/ @GuyInFreezer where art thou q.q
ceci n'est pas une signature

GuyInFreezer

Life eating me alive that's where I am!

(This email notification thing is awesome)

I lost a quite a bit of progress with my laptop mishap last time so with little time I have ive been brainstorming some stuff. Probably a redone sprite too instead of zelda ripoff lol

Dudeman313

Quote from: GuyInFreezer on March 03, 2016, 11:25:44 PM

I lost a quite a bit of progress with my laptop mishap last time so with little time I have ive been brainstorming some stuff. Probably a redone sprite too instead of zelda ripoff lol
I know, right? The only problem is that if you're as active as I am, It's useless and clogs your inbox. :P
Sorry about your laptop though, but I may or may not be able to help with the sprite.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

aetios

Let's just make that RPG idea we had 2000 years ago. :trollface:

Dream of Omnimaga

This is why you always backup your progress regularly ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

GuyInFreezer

Quote from: aeTIos on March 04, 2016, 12:27:15 AM

Can I just say that I still remember the basic gist of the storyline? :P

@DJ Omnimaga ya but the thing is the backup was in my laptop too lol (in separate partition)

aetios

The funny part is, I totally ripped that story off from a mickey mouse story I once read.. :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: GuyInFreezer on March 04, 2016, 02:32:10 AM
Quote from: aeTIos on March 04, 2016, 12:27:15 AM

Can I just say that I still remember the basic gist of the storyline? :P

@DJ Omnimaga ya but the thing is the backup was in my laptop too lol (in separate partition)
Yeah, by backup I meant on Github, on a different computer (or the calculator, which means you have a backup on both the calc and laptop) and/or a server like Dropbox. Doing backups entirely on the same disk space where you program on is a bad idea.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U