Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CWick Contest #1: 140 characters

Started by Yuki, September 24, 2015, 04:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which entry is your favourite?

brentmaas
0 (0%)
Ivoah
3 (50%)
SJCubed
2 (33.3%)
utz
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 10, 2015, 08:07:26 PM

novenary

Quote from: Juju on September 24, 2015, 03:37:05 PM
Quote from: Streetwalrus on September 24, 2015, 11:06:20 AM
Or just add a custom field to the profile and only let admins edit it.
That's exactly what I did. Look at my profile, for instance.
Hahahaha nice one.

DarkestEx

I will absolutely participate too if I find time. I am working for school and the microcat is waiting too. The OS sadly doesn't write itself alone.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

unknownloner

/)

novenary

Yeah, he has access to Linux and OSX so he can.

Yuki

I can run mostly every language you can run on a PC, on calcs, not so much, I can always ask DJ for that, that or you can always send me a video, I guess.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

brentmaas

Lel I glitched Omni

semiprocoder

Finally a contest. I was waiting for one of these. I will definately do something for this, if I get a good idea for it.
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

SiphonicSugar

Oh no!  Its going to be hard thinking up an idea...

Could it be like a mini-movie?
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

novenary

SiphonicSugar

Okay.  I feel like that is what I am going to do. ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

semiprocoder

nspire lua is not agreeing with this limit. function on.paint(gc) and gc:drawRect themselves take up over 30 characters. That is without arguments for drawRect and end for on.paint. Then there is on.activate and on.timer. This is going to be quite difficult.
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

Ivoah

Since BASIC is measured in tokens, could PICO-8 programs be measured by tokens too? That's what the built in code limit uses, and it's also what the size indicator in the bottom right corner shows.
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Yuki

Quote from: Ivoah on September 25, 2015, 12:34:37 AM
Since BASIC is measured in tokens, could PICO-8 programs be measured by tokens too? That's what the built in code limit uses, and it's also what the size indicator in the bottom right corner shows.
Well, that's kind of a gray area here. 0.1.0 counted characters, while 0.1.1 counts tokens, but it's still saved as characters IIRC. I gotta check this out... I'd say to count characters.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Ivoah

Quote from: Juju on September 25, 2015, 01:24:37 AM
Quote from: Ivoah on September 25, 2015, 12:34:37 AM
Well, that's kind of a gray area here. 0.1.0 counted characters, while 0.1.1 counts tokens, but it's still saved as characters IIRC. I gotta check this out... I'd say to count characters.

Aww :(
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

c4ooo

IIRC in Code Golf Rebooted i counted characters not tokens.
*awkward moment because juju was the only one who ever submitted a PICO-8 entry*
* c4ooo runs