Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(Results out!) The 4x3 contest comes to an end!

Started by Yuki, June 01, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol. I also need to make sure the contest won't happen at the same time as a Cemetech contest (unless said contest is educational and doesn't involve anything close to a game). TI-Planet no longer do any game-related contest and Omnimaga doesn't appear to do any contest anymore so I guess Cemetech is the only site we might be at risk of budging on their thunder and dilluting the amount of entries.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Yeah, it would become hard to do two contests at once. I think I would try though :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???