Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(Results out!) CW 4x3 Game Contest!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 28, 2015, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

I 've finally managed to read what the 4x3 gif DJ made says! its "CW 4x3 challenge"
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh by the way: Don't forget to backup your progress often, on multiple storage mediums! I am asking because in past Omnimaga contests, half of the entries would get canceled due to the author repeatedly losing his work and still not learning to backup often.

And lol Cumred I was wondering if people would do it. :P I am not a big fan of certain characters I used, but I guess not much can be done in 4x3 :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

You have to make a separate topic about your entry but when? After you finish it, when the contest ends, or when you start it. I would think when the contest ends.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Yuki

I'd say when you start as the topic will be there when the contest ends.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

alexgt

Sorry do you mean post the topic now when I start? Then post one after the contest ends I am confused :(

brentmaas

I'd quickly like to ask: how about other valutas? I'm sure I don't have to explain that $30 =/= €30. Will the prize be changed to valuta courses or can non-Americans quit their efforts?
Lel I glitched Omni

DarkestEx

Quote from: brentmaas on April 29, 2015, 08:29:47 PM
I'd quickly like to ask: how about other valutas? I'm sure I don't have to explain that $30 =/= €30. Will the prize be changed to valuta courses or can non-Americans quit their efforts?
You're right. We can't use prepaid dollar cards in EU countries.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Snektron

I think adding dollars to steam accounts will probably work.

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 29, 2015, 08:44:44 PM
I think adding dollars to steam accounts will probably work.
I am not sure about that. Normally prepaid cards only work for the currency they are bought with.
Also I don't want a steam card. It would be wasted money for me.
The best thing for me would be bank transfer, but I guess that's impossible for DJ Omnimaga.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Unicorn

I think we should use magics.

Oh, yeah, backups...

EDIT: If we involve :walrii: in the game, can it be regular pixel size?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Is the prize optional? If my parents see $30 in my Steam they will freak (they don't even know about my CW account). So it could go to second in place as an option?!

Strontium

Why would your parents see that you have 30$ in steam? Are they the kind of parents who monitor EVERYTHING?

Also, just spend it as soon as you get it, then :P Put them games you want in your wishlist and speed buy them if you win,
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

princetonlion.tibd

I think the calcs I have are added now, I might attempt.

Does the orientation of the 4x3 matter? can it be 3x4?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)