Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novenary

Quote from: aeTIos on January 18, 2015, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on January 18, 2015, 09:17:50 PM
is he slowly becomig Michael Jackson?
I can see him becoming the new King of Pop. Dang his songs are catchy.
He looks a lot less creepy than MJ, though ^^'''
You mean Michael Whiteson ? :trollface:
Seriously tho, after all the surgeries he went through he did look ugly as c. His 2000's music is subpar compared to his 90's and older stuff (still pretty good but far below).

Snektron

I wouldn't know, i've never been a fan :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

novenary

I love his music. Kinda got fed up with it tho after listening to it too much. :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Do you mean MJ's surgeries and music? I personally didn't care much about the surgery stuff, although I liked his 80's stuff quite a lot (especially Smooth Criminal). I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars, though. He played live at FEQ2013 where I had a festival pass for every concert, yet I still didn't bother going to that particular concert.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

unknownloner

Been listening to some Weird Al today.
Woo, hardware store!

This other video is also pretty well done
Spoiler
[close]

/)

Yuki

Ah, yeah, Weird Al, I love his songs. It's pretty much thanks to those videos we got this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4W4OPwFM8
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

TheMachine02

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

ROFL, that Epic Sax Guy remix is awesome. But again I might be biased because of the Europeat/Jpop thing :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

bb010g

Currently on the second hour of my trip down that endless road, searching for that unknowable answer:
  • Calculators owned: HP 50g, Prime, 28S, 35S, Casio Prizm, dead Nspire CX CAS

Dream of Omnimaga

That was awesome when I saw this the first time. To be honest, I am more used to A Night at the Roxbury since I grew up with that movie, but that version was amazing as well. XD

I think what helped, though, is that this is one of my favorite eurodance song. I also like some other songs by Haddaway. Rock my heart is my second favorite from that artist/band.

unknownloner

These are pretty great. (First starts slow but picks up)
Beatmania IIDX gets all the cool songs :P

/)

princetonlion.tibd

I'm listening to Trolling Saruman x.x
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

@Unknown this 2nd song sounds epic. I liked that type of music when playing Stepmania. :D

Also thanks to juju but I just discovered Manau. I'm not much into rap but La Tribu de Dana is really awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJ0McwKCwQ&list=FLGw3kT9IWXxiqXATVV4-fEQ&index=2

It's supposedly a cover of this song (which is nice as well)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwETyPCwEs&list=FLGw3kT9IWXxiqXATVV4-fEQ&index=1

And Eluveitie obviously made a cover (I think it's one?) too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

My favorite gotta be the Eluveitie song then Manau's.