Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Opossum Massage Simulator [arcade]

Started by Yuki, April 07, 2016, 04:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

By DJ Omnimaga and gameblabla

Controls
-Press X to do anything

Not working?
-Make sure you have one of the following browsers and that they're up to date: Opera, Chromium, Chrome, etc
-Do an hard-refresh (in some browsers it's Shift+F5 or Ctrl+R).

Thread | Download
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dudeman313

Yes! I got 1347 as my HS. Why doesn't typing work here?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Yuki

I got 1432. I have no idea why.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dudeman313

Aw. You beat me. Can you type, or do you have to past test in like I do?
The answer is "Sure."

Yuki

Well, just found the way to play AND reply to this thread! Have fun and feel free to share your high scores!

Now that this game works correctly, I can add more games!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Unicorn

Uh... The game doesn't work now?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Neither does it for me. Now all I see is a textarea telling me to click it to play, yet it does nothing.

I think @Juju might need to add browser-specific code <.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

You have to press X. Anyway it works fine for me.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on April 08, 2016, 03:11:19 AM
You have to press X. Anyway it works fine for me.
Nope, not in Opera 36. I clicked the "press X to play" thing, then I hit the X key, but all it did was insert the X letter in the text.

I also tried without clicking the text, to no avail. There isn't even a black box anymore as placeholder.

Could you maybe revert the change just for Opera 36 (and Chromium)? You should make it cross-browser compatible. I don't plan to make the arcade official unless it is cross-browser compatible. We should avoid pushing site features that don't work for the majority of people.

EDIT: It seems like an hard-refresh might have done the trick. You should probably make the code so it forces a page refresh or something.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Updated the game and added some code so it runs well with Emscripten.

https://github.com/juju2143/opossum_massage
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Yay! I should add the other versions to the first post.

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way, the game was updated to reflect the changes in the CSE version. I challenge anyone to get 1000 points when the opossum is satanic mad.

Yuki

I think I survived Satanic Mad and got over 1920, lol.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Wait, how is that even possible? The cursor moves up almost instantly. O.O

Dudeman313

I couldn't even get past sleepy. :P

Also, I can type here again. I wonder what was wrong in the first place.
The answer is "Sure."