Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aetios, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Depends on the type :P (though i don't know what snake i am :P, possibly a Pixelsnake)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

And then at the members online list, it is you. And three other bots. That happens all the time, and its only 9 here :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Mmmm mmm mmmmm! I wanna canned bagel!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

That looks less healthy  than the stuff they feed us here in America O.O
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Ivoah

• Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

novenary

Wait, worse food than in the us ? How is that even possible ? :trollface:

alexgt

Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 08, 2015, 05:39:20 PM
Narrow that down to McDonald's :P

TheMachine02

What happens when you search "gLib axiom" on google :

CKH4

I always find it so hard to find glib through google. Now that its getting more attention its pretty easy to just come here or Omnimaga and find it on the first page.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on June 08, 2015, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 08, 2015, 05:39:20 PM
Narrow that down to McDonald's :P
It's not that bad, actually, but with Burger King's $5 Big King combos last year, McD's lost some market shares here. As for US the only issue is the government and certain people who thinks they are the center of the universe, and I am somewhat thankful that our American members overall don't fall in that category yet.

Also TheMachine02 what the...? O.o
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Unicorn

gLib is sure relate to war and crime! *.*

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

[spoiler=language]

[/spoiler]

Maybe I'm posting too much in this thread :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)