Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice to see you again NaN ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

boogyboy

Hello, I am Boogyboy, I have made this account just to post about a serious issue i'm having with my ti nspire cx, and this seems like a smart enough community.
That's pretty much it, nice to meet everyone, will be posting later.
Laters.
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX
bababOoey

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Midnightas

Hey all, Midnightas here, hobby developer for a long time.
I found this site on Project Wonderful, was really interested in it.
Unfortunately not a calculator coder, but it seems.. interesting  ;)

mazhat

Hello, Midnightas. Activity on CodeWalrus has been pretty low recently.
Joining the discord is recommended.

• Calculators owned: TI-83Plus, TI-84Plus
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung TAB A (Cheap), DSI, Rasperry PI 3
Sketti

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: Midnightas on February 16, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Hey all, Midnightas here, hobby developer for a long time.
I found this site on Project Wonderful, was really interested in it.
Unfortunately not a calculator coder, but it seems.. interesting  ;)

Awesome! Nice to see you.

We welcome all programmers of all varieties, as well as artists and musicians.

You can pretty much post whatever project's you've been working on at all, and it'll <probably> be fine with the admins  :)
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

DarkestEx

Quote from: boogyboy on January 08, 2018, 10:30:35 PM
Hello, I am Boogyboy, I have made this account just to post about a serious issue i'm having with my ti nspire cx, and this seems like a smart enough community.
That's pretty much it, nice to meet everyone, will be posting later.
Laters.
Welcome to CodeWalrus!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

the2048

I am the2048. If you need to know what I do, I mostly make music on my ole ti-84. Need more info? Private message me, and if its something else, ask for my email, but don't give it out.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, TI-83+ (2x), Nspire CX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, iMac G3 (2x), iBook G4, iBook clamshell

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: the2048 on March 29, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
I am the2048. If you need to know what I do, I mostly make music on my ole ti-84. Need more info? Private message me, and if its something else, ask for my email, but don't give it out.

Welcome to CW! Enjoy your stay. :walrii:

We generally don't ask for personal information, because we (or at least me) like maintaining a certain degree of privacy ourselves.

You can post about your latest calcuator music projects! I'd personally love to see (hear?) them.

Evolution of my avatar:

Caleb Hansberry

• Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

SM84CE

Well, I've been on Cemetech for ~7 months...
I've got a TI84PCE, I'm interested in aeronautics, program in TI-BASIC and ICE.  I want to learn C...
Other that that (there really is no guidelines for the basics to cover...)  HI! :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CE

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: SM84CE on April 13, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
Well, I've been on Cemetech for ~7 months...
I've got a TI84PCE, I'm interested in aeronautics, program in TI-BASIC and ICE.  I want to learn C...
Other that that (there really is no guidelines for the basics to cover...)  HI! :P

Welcome to CodeWalrus! Enjoy your stay here!

Evolution of my avatar:

jcgter777

Like SM84CE, I've been on Cemetech for quite a while. I've had a CW account for a little too, but I never posted, so here I am. I have a TI-84+CE, I like the CE, and I program the CE. I have an 83+SE that's broken, and a perfectly good TI-84+SE. I am in between elementary school and high school. G'bye.

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya to both of you and welcome to CW :)

I'm out of the calc scene since almost 2 years now but I still lurk around and check Discord

Oh and :walrii: