Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Infinity:Game Boy Color RPG by TI community members release!

Started by TIfanx1999, September 13, 2021, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TIfanx1999

Some of you old timers will probably remember this project. Infinity was a Game Boy Color RPG that was created by former TI community members from around 1999-2001. The game never saw a realease as the Game Boy Advance was coming out soon. An incomplete build was released some years back. It appears that the project has been revived and is getting an official cartridge and digital release. Many of the original programmers have even been recruited to help finish it.:D Here's the kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/incube8games/infinity-a-game-boy-color-tactical-rpg-back-after-20-years If anyone can share at Omnimaga, and TI planet that'd be cool. I can't seem to get into my old Omnimaga account, atm, and I cant find or don't have one for TI Planet. Anyhow, I'm really happy this is finally getting a release. I've backed it and can't wait to see the final product. *edit* It ends really soon, so head over if you are interested in backing it!

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya,

That project looked promising back then. I was sad when it died, but I was happy when I saw a Kickstarter reviving it. I wonder if it will pay hommage to Joltima? I remember the original ticalc.org article from 1999 called it Joltima 2 or something.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U