Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Juju's ponies and other random characters

Started by Yuki, November 27, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Decided to draw ponies yesterday, just to practice myself to draw ponies. That pony needs more hats, beards and glasses (hence the WIP).

I also made my friend Flare Flicker and I'll probably make a bunch of others.

Bonus: Updated this one as well the other day to a better base (didn't drawed it though).
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Ooh I like them. :D Were they made in Adobe Illustrator at school?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh I see now and that's cool :D. But what's with the black square? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

It's where the cutie mark (that symbol every pony has) is supposed to go.

Dream of Omnimaga

I know, but why is the cutie mark a black square? :P That said it isn't a red square like students weared in Quebec during the infamous student protests against tuition fee increase (only to storm in the Apple Store to buy iPads through the year).

novenary

Yuki

It's probably to show how much space you can take for the cutie mark and the necessary transformations to apply so it fits when it's shown from an angle (see glider symbol butt pony in the OP for instance).
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Yuki

That would fit pretty well for Nordiques pony. :P
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Yuki

They wanted me to make an extraterrestrial creature. Probably looks too much human. And too much like Gamzee from Homestuck. But at least he looks happy.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Do you plan to use this one in a game? Also what would be its name?

Yuki

He should be in my next animation. And he's pretty much Gamzee I think so let it be Gamzee.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Ok cool to hear. That shall be an interesting animation. What will be his relationship with ponies and the muffin? :P

Yuki

I guess it can be considered a sequel to the last one. In short, some guy finds the muffin who fell from the sky and then Gamzee appears...
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN