Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

You can try you have my permision but it will have very interesting features.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Well, first I need to try to port the first one. ;) and finish GOP
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I can port it to the 84+ since I have one ;)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 22, 2015, 08:52:24 PM
Then I can port it to  the 83+ SE because I have one. Then someone can port it to the 83+ because they have one :trollface:

Anyways, thats cool :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 22, 2015, 09:05:47 PM
Quote from: alexgt on July 22, 2015, 08:52:24 PM
Then I can port it to  the 83+ SE because I have one. Then someone can port it to the 83+ because they have one :trollface:

Anyways, thats cool :)
I will use Axe so it will be made for the 83+ too

Unicorn

Yeah, that would be hard to do in BASIC O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I would never atempt as I am not nearly good enough to make this at a reasonable speed O.O

Unicorn

No kidding, I'm actually not so sure about hybrid cse basic either O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

It will be better I should think but with Axe it should be pretty fast.

Back on topic: I haven't really done anything with MinePrime lately as I am quite busy :P

Unicorn

It actually will

be fast, I think Im going to need to add some rand( delays. O.O

Anyways, I feel like that screenie is gonna be overhyped :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I have my computer now but I might not have much time today but I will try.
Also I removed random delays from the last stage as it made it too easy O.O (somehow)

Unicorn

Oooo Anyways, tomorrow'll be big :) With screenshots.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Do you think you will have enough computer access to upload the screenshot before your vacation begins?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Snektron

Quote from: Unicorn on July 23, 2015, 08:22:36 PM
No kidding, I'm actually not so sure about hybrid cse basic either O.O
Is a shame there is no compiled language for CSE.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 24, 2015, 02:33:05 AM
Oooo Anyways, tomorrow'll be big :) With screenshots.
I have actually run into a road block :-\ even when I do WAIT(0.001) the game still freezes because it has to run through the loop many times to move a block so the simple method of making it wait 0.001 seconds per loop cycle is just way too long (I even tried my UTILPACK milisecind timer and it still froze). So  need to relearn my code and almost completely revamp the timing :(

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 24, 2015, 03:07:46 AM
Do you think you will have enough computer access to upload the screenshot before your vacation begins?

I should, the main question is whether I can make the PC version of the game because as of now you die instantly on PC <_<