Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[Minecraft] [HP Prime] MinePrime - Minecraft on a Hp Prime!

Started by alexgt, April 20, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

That's good, you adding mod support, then losing inspiration would not be good.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 02, 2015, 05:36:50 PM
That's good, you adding mod support, then losing inspiration would not be good.
I wonder if apps can store programs in their files O.O!?
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Kind of like appvars getting used by apps in the 84+?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

If you can store them can you run them is what I am wondering  ???

Unicorn

umm so taking a paice of code from an app and running it using a program ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

No having a program in the App's files and running in the app

Unicorn

Oh, so like an appvar that contains a program instead of sprite files or something?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I meant for mods in MinePrime since you can already run programs in SIFS :)

Unicorn

Ah... I see:P That would be nice to be able to have a mods menu.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Ok, I have world gen almost ruled out now comes the fun part! making the world render :P

alexgt

Got rendering done and almost the moving (moving down is giving me trouble) after that I will release MinePrime v2.1 O.O

Unicorn

Development is faster than real minecraft :P

Unless this is alpha? :P

Good luck on moving!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

^Thanks :)

have world movement 100% now working on saves and title menu then onto player movement (after that the release 2.1 will be released :)) after that right to block braking and then inventory after that will be placing blocks and after that I will make ore spawns and pretty up the world. I think that is a good plan :P