You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Post your game purchases and collection!

b/Gaming Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Ivoah October 20, 2015, 03:23:59 AM
Gameboy Advance:
Everything because I have a flash cart :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga October 20, 2015, 03:42:33 AM
Lol, this topic is more for physical game copies purchase, though :P (mainly intended towards the retro gaming collector audience but sharing more recent game purchases, even digital ones, is ok I guess)
u/p4nix October 20, 2015, 01:05:09 PM
My only Gameboy Color game I own is Pokemon Crystal. Have only played it on emulator though xD
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:53:23 PM by p4nix
u/Araidia October 20, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
To be honest, I don't play 3/4 of the games I own anymore.
u/Dream of Omnimaga October 24, 2015, 06:10:15 PM
One game I recommend buying is Yoshi's Wooly World. The problem with Kirby Epic Yarn is that it's not a real Kirby game at all, not even close in fact, because it used to be a different game until Nintendo decided to slap Kirby name on it to make extra money. Yoshi's Wooly World, on the other hand, is an actual Yoshi game, so you can swallow enemies, make balls/eggs, shoot them and everything you could already do in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story, plus some Kirby Epic Yarn features.

I can't buy it yet but I might later.

As for Just Dance 2016, changes of plans, because it seems like the Last Wii game will be Rodea the Sky Soldier, plus two Just Dance games actually came out simultaneously anyway.
Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 06:43:42 PM by DJ Omnimaga
u/Hayleia October 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
Since I was talking about that topic in another topic, I thought I would update my collection here :P
Add A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D Land to that collection. They are in digital format (due to promotions like "buy that game and get one for free", otherwise I'd have them in cartridge format).

And sorry for the bad photo quality, I can't upload the 5MB picture here so I downscaled it and saved it in 8bit :P
u/Araidia October 30, 2015, 05:24:39 PM
Quote from: Hayleia on October 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
Since I was talking about that topic in another topic, I thought I would update my collection here :P
Add A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D Land to that collection. They are in digital format (due to promotions like "buy that game and get one for free", otherwise I'd have them in cartridge format).

And sorry for the bad photo quality, I can't upload the 5MB picture here so I downscaled it and saved it in 8bit :P
I also have the New 3DS XL!
I really recommend Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
u/p4nix October 30, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
I recommend pokemon crystal :P The only issue the game has is that the character is not horizontally centered.
u/Araidia October 30, 2015, 05:48:24 PM
Quote from: p4nix on October 30, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
I recommend pokemon crystal :P The only issue the game has is that the character is not horizontally centered.
Even your avatar is biased lol
u/Hayleia October 30, 2015, 07:35:07 PM
Quote from: Araidia on October 30, 2015, 05:24:39 PM
Quote from: Hayleia on October 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM

I also have the New 3DS XL!
I really recommend Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Do you not see AS in my photo, under X, next to Smash ? :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga October 30, 2015, 11:43:24 PM
Nice collection Hayleia :)
u/Dream of Omnimaga November 15, 2015, 04:35:56 AM
So a few days ago I purchased Shovel Knight for the Wii U and a boxed copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64.

EDIT: And now I just found a weird PSP game at Walmart called InviZimal: Shadow Zone.
Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 09:03:38 PM by DJ Omnimaga
u/Snektron November 25, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
I picked up Valve Complete Pack on steam sales today for 24 euros, and it has like 25 games
u/Dream of Omnimaga November 25, 2015, 11:22:29 PM
Wow nice, does it have any big classics?

I personally got El Shaddai for the PS3 earlier. It had been $50 (or $30) for yeears at EB Games and now it was $20. Sadly it looks like they won't have a big Black Friday sale on older games so I doubt I'll see any other sale, but it looks like they'll have a sale on neewer games like GTAV Xbox One and some consoles. NHL 16 will also be discounted heavily so I'll see if I have enough money to buy more games. I'm still looking for Halo V at one point.
u/Snektron November 26, 2015, 12:01:00 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 25, 2015, 11:22:29 PM
Wow nice, does it have any big classics?

Yeah, it basically has all big valve games like the portal series, halflife series, left 4 dead series, counterdtrike etc. Its a really cool bundle
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators