You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Latest CW trends.

b/Randomness Started by c4ooo, March 29, 2017, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/xMarminq_ March 30, 2017, 11:53:56 PM
oops
u/Unicorn March 31, 2017, 06:38:12 AM
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WAIT Juju has hax.
u/p2 March 31, 2017, 07:21:39 AM
@Unicorn @xMarminq_ u both have 5 <_<
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 31, 2017, 02:35:41 PM
Unicorn should have 6 since xMarminq had 5 first <_<

:3=
u/Unicorn April 04, 2017, 05:55:25 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 31, 2017, 02:35:41 PM
Unicorn should have 6 since xMarminq had 5 first <_<

:3=
BUT I CAN'T

THERES A MAX EMOJI COUNT HALP
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 04, 2017, 09:07:00 PM
I thought it was disabled? O.O

EDIT: Oh wait I think it's only for signatures.
u/_iPhoenix_ April 04, 2017, 10:05:25 PM
How 'bout someone (mods/admins/people able to smite me) make it so that Unicorn is able to put the 6th emoji in.

Can't cause too much harm, right?
u/p2 April 04, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
guess that's just a super simple setting somewhere.
The problem here isn't changing that setting.
It's finding it <_<
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 23, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
^this, and free time (and not forgetting when this happens :P)
u/Unicorn April 25, 2017, 06:16:35 AM
and also  yeah rememberting to find things and stuf like that though there is ar eally easy workaround like doing this one things called an [img] tag but you know im la me and can't do that cuz im lazy so please fix dj
u/xMarminq_ April 26, 2017, 10:21:57 PM
I can always change my sig if you want @Unicorn
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 27, 2017, 05:01:28 PM
I 'll see what I can do later.
u/_iPhoenix_ April 27, 2017, 08:25:03 PM
Quote from: p2 on April 04, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
guess that's just a super simple setting somewhere.
The problem here isn't changing that setting.
It's finding it <_<

That's why you write neat code...

If the code is in js, I recommend this, but if it's in php, then this is the way to go.

If you find it once, and it took you a while, then I use large, ascii art labels to help me find it later.

Just some tips :P (which are exactly 0% helpful)
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 28, 2017, 12:37:03 AM
@_iPhoenix_ we use a pre-made forum software with about 35+ add-ons
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators