You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Forum Game: Counter!

b/Randomness Started by _iPhoenix_, March 21, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/p2 March 23, 2017, 09:15:37 PM
I don't get it..... is there a secret joke about GFs and the number 7...? xD
btw I still have her (which is why I'm offline on most weekends btw) ^^

the rule means only to take 2 numbers per week. U can still reply to what other users say :)
u/_iPhoenix_ March 23, 2017, 09:16:03 PM
Quote from: Snektron on March 23, 2017, 09:14:17 PM
Hang on, what happens if you don't post anything related to your posts number? (Also: you broke your own rules by posting more than twice this week ;) )
To answer your question: there was a thingie about that. And I guess I better clarify the rules again.

YOU CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE TWICE PER WEEK!!!!!!!! But don't spam. (chars, caps, or posts)

Quote from: p2 on March 23, 2017, 09:15:37 PM
I don't get it..... is there a secret joke about GFs and the number 7...? xD
btw I still have her (which is why I'm offline on most weekends btw) ^^

the rule means only to take 2 numbers per week. U can still reply to what other users say :)

Yes. The joke is because you said 'you are 7'. The spelling of that post sorta backed that up. (jk, walrii have large flippers, not nimble hands/feathers)

Having a girlfriend at age 7 is a little weird, and I was sorta poking fun at that.
Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:24:38 PM by _iPhoenix_
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators