You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Weird "lightbulb"moments.

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Randomness publicado por u/Unicorn March 03, 2016, 07:21:38 AM
Just post those times were you realize something, and it probably is a coincedence, is not at all related to anything, but is still amazing.

When I was in history class the other day, we were talking about the 5 "civilized" tribes in north america. A moment later, I was thinking about what I am going todo to conquer the world in Civ 5. I realized the connection, and my mind was blown. Is the game some protest against the trail of tears? there is the brave newworld scenarios... :P
Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:55:09 AM by aeTIos
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 03, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Erm, wrong forum section? ??? (this happened earlier too with another randomness topic.)
u/Dudeman313 March 03, 2016, 12:11:22 PM
I think there's also a topic for this...called "Train of Thoughts." :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga March 13, 2016, 06:21:49 AM
Should I merge this with the other topic?
u/Dudeman313 March 13, 2016, 10:35:18 AM
Go ahead. :)
Start a Discussion

b/Randomness

When things become a little more random. Topics made in this section are hidden until a moderator approves them in order to avoid cluttering the new posts list.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators