Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Streetwalrus hides from non-staff members

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, March 29, 2016, 04:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

• Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

It's a joke in reference to how on Omnimaga we sometimes said sapam instead of spam. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

Oh. Okay.
It seems you guys have a whole lot of inside jokes. :P
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

There were many more on Omni back in the days. Also on Omni, when a new member appears, he is given virtual peanuts via an old photoshopped peanut bag. That inside joke is probably the oldest running calculator-specific meme since it's from almost 10 years ago (Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator is from 2000, but it died down several times). CodeWalrus inherited from some jokes when some users moved here, but otherwise we mostly just have the random :walrii: posts on IRC. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

That's the reason behind those peanuts I got? I thought that it was just random.

And speaking of random :walrii: , I've got a new one that I'll share soon, but you'll have to wait until the great unveiling. :P
The answer is "Sure."