Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus Fundraising

Started by Yuki, September 11, 2017, 12:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Just a little reminder that your favourite website (I mean, this one right?) exist thanks to donations from our members, and so far it works quite well. We have a bunch of ways you can contribute, namely the ads below the site logo (click on the "your ad here" to, well, put your ad there) or directly on PayPal by clicking on this link. Or if you're from Québec City, Canada, our record label is also working into releasing DJ Omnimaga's discography to the four Sunrise Records stores of the region! How cool is that?

Goal for this month is about $35 USD, since we have domain name renewals this month too, but if we get more money in an usual month, we might give out fancier contest prizes and also other goodies we might not give you with the usual $15/month operating budget.

So, the more you give out, the more you get back! I hope we'll be a lot to help the :walrii: ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Just a little correction @Juju , I have stopped donating my music profits to Omni/CW in October 2016 or so (other than the walrus contest) due to my recent and upcoming life changes (they're still officially secret, but now that I leaked it in real life I just need to make a second (public) topic about it. That said, once those life changes are completed, maybe I'll be able to donate again.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JamesV

I made a $20 USD donation the other day - I hope it helps! :)

Yuki

Thanks! Be sure to notify us so we can give you a supporter badge in your profile!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Turiq

Sent in €5. Might end up being more if my search for a part-time job is fruitful
  • Calculators owned: 84+SE, Nspire Cas, Nspire CX, Prizm
*blinks*

Dream of Omnimaga

Good luck on the job hunting Turiq and thanks a lot :3=