Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

_iPhoenix_'s quotes thread.

Started by _iPhoenix_, May 02, 2017, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iPhoenix_

Here's a bunch of helpful/interesting quotes from me!
I am too lazy to put quote tags around all of them, so here they are:

"The mark of a good programmer is that he/she hasn't brute forced anything in the past few years. Unless it truly cannot be done any other way..." ~ _iPhoenix_

"The smarter you get, the more idiotic mistakes you make. I guess I must be pretty smart, I walk into the same door everyday." ~ _iPhoenix_

"That code is messier than my handwriting. And that's saying something." ~ _iPhoenix_

"You call that holy, beautiful code a mess? You haven't seen anything." ~ _iPhoenix_

"This truly revolutionary mess..." ~ _iPhoenix_

'' :3= '' ~ _iPhoenix_

"PT_ is a god, I tell you." ~ _iPhoenix_ (Cemetech Quote 126)

"If Jesus died for our sin, who died for our cos and tan?" ~ _iPhoenix_ (Cemetech Quote 123)

"I am easily distracted by shiny th... Oooh shiny..."  ~ _iPhoenix_

"Saying big, unrelated words makes you sound more photosynthesis." ~ _iPhoenix_

"If someone smarter tells me it is impossible, I keep trying just to prove them wrong. I've been dividing by zero ever sense..." ~_iPhoenix_

"I switched over karmaBot and iPhoenixBot over to the Bots API, before they were working on some form of haphazard code monolith I threw together." ~ _iPhoenix_

"I accidentally banned myself" ~ _iPhoenix_

"You needed karma, because I am a lazy human" ~ _iPhoenix_

"hang on... You have more karma than me... And I made this site. " ~ _iPhoenix_

"I press a button, and it bans you. hehe [ from UniChat ]" ~ _iPhoenix_

I'll add more as I say cool things. <rant> I don't want to add this to the funny quotes thread, as these are too awesome for that filthy place of demented quotes. </rant>

Feel free to use these!
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Something died inside of me on that jesus one. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

p2

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on May 02, 2017, 10:24:34 PM"The mark of a good programmer is that he/she hasn't brute forced anything in the past few years. Unless it truly cannot be done any other way..." ~ _iPhoenix_
I brute forced the solutions in a math test that was relevant for the final grades cuz I didnt know how to solve the thingy any other way...  9_9

Quote from: Unicorn on May 03, 2017, 08:21:06 AM
Something died inside of me on that jesus one. :P
lol true ^^

• Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

_iPhoenix_

Evolution of my avatar:

p2

So it's ur way of saying ur a true walrus now? <3

You could have just said "nüf" instaid, that's a lot shorter ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

_iPhoenix_

Meh. I'll let you guys in on a recent side-project of mine: porting various walrii onto my CE. I might even create a generator and crowdsource it....

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

I converted Walrii pics into data a year ago when I still worked on Pokéwalrus, but they are in lower color depth and  only 150 of them were converted. Anyway a generator would rule :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: xlibman on June 02, 2017, 04:18:16 PM
I converted Walrii pics into data a year ago when I still worked on Pokéwalrus, but they are in lower color depth and  only 150 of them were converted. Anyway a generator would rule :3=

Nice. I was thinking of a generator that generated new walrii (basically just created a walrus looking shape and slapped some tusks and eyes on it.)

I added more quotes, btw!

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I originally planned to do one for the HP Prime. It would have come with some presetd and colors would be changeable.

c4ooo

Reminds me of the walrus game I was making a while back :V
Iirc I had some sort of colour picker for the main walrus.

kotu

I think this thread is unfairly advertised. It's advertised as a 'conceited' quotes thread. Instead, the quotes are 'helpful/interesting'

Most disappointing  (-_(//));
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: kotu on August 15, 2017, 06:12:04 AM
I think this thread is unfairly advertised. It's advertised as a 'conceited' quotes thread. Instead, the quotes are 'helpful/interesting'

Most disappointing  (-_(//));

Problem averted.

Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

Er.. I hope you were being sarcastic just then
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

_iPhoenix_

"I switched over karmaBot and iPhoenixBot over to the Bots API, before they were working on some form of haphazard code monolith I threw together."
"I accidentally banned myself"
"You needed karma, because I am a lazy human"
"hang on... You have more karma than me... And I made this site. "
"I press a button, and it bans you. hehe"

All from UniChat.

Evolution of my avatar: