Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

If you use your calculator daily, you may have a drug problem.

Started by ordelore, May 02, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ordelore

• Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

_iPhoenix_

I always knew I was addicted. I mean, I do pump out an average of 3 new programs a day. Most are useless.

We had math state testing, and teachers were saying 'make sure you have your calculator' and I walked up to one and said "Trust me. I ALWAYS have my calculator...". Which is true, I'm always programming something or another on it.

I am 99% sure there will be drug dogs at school tmro. I'm innocent, so IDC.

• Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

c4ooo

I have the same alarm clock as that guy in the article.

Dream of Omnimaga

I broke out of my addiction 12 years ago. :P

EDIT: It was a calculator addiction :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Yuki

The admins of CodeWalrus do no stash any illegal drug inside the servers. I repeat, absolutely no drug behind the hard disk. Move along.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

I dont know...

they dont even include backpack on that list. comon, DEA

calculators are more suspicious than back packs. <.< :ninja:
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

p2

QuoteSo parents, take heart: If your kid seems really into her graphing calculator, all it really means is that she's well on her way to a career as a successful engineer.
Can't be talking about us
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

_iPhoenix_

LOL. I'm coding, not codeine, when I use my calc. Just don't  check the battery compartment... (jk)

Evolution of my avatar:

p4nix

Myths say some people spread LSD + DMSO on their calculator keypad to increase creativity, but then again Nicholas Sand says it isn't active trandermally and it also decomposes when exposed to sunlight and air.
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

JWinslow23

Wow, it's amazing how far people will go to imply that everyone is a criminal.

QuoteSo parents, take heart: If your kid seems really into her graphing calculator, all it really means is that she's well on her way to a career as a successful engineer.
I'm offended by this. An engineer? Really? :P

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: JWinslow23 on May 24, 2017, 09:23:32 PM
Wow, it's amazing how far people will go to imply that everyone is a criminal.

I'm offended by this. An engineer? Really? :P

Yeah, I'd prefer to be a computer scientist, but OK!

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on May 03, 2017, 08:19:07 AM
I dont know...

they dont even include backpack on that list. comon, DEA

calculators are more suspicious than back packs. <.< :ninja:
/me tries to hide his collection of 30 calcs O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Quote from: p4nix on May 24, 2017, 08:25:48 PM
Myths say some people spread LSD + DMSO on their calculator keypad to increase creativity, but then again Nicholas Sand says it isn't active trandermally and it also decomposes when exposed to sunlight and air.
Myths, you say? Time to call our favourite myth-debunking walrus.

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga