Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

FYI, CodeWalrus site design is dark gray and purple.

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, March 01, 2015, 04:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Let's make things clear about CodeWalrus site colors. People keep saying it's white and green, when in fact it's dark gray and purple. I took pictures to prove it:

Before anyone jumps to conclusion about the lightning, it doesn't matter, because we all knew that this dress was pink and green anyway.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

TheMachine02

O.O    I noticed that depending the computer on wich I am, color changed. Dunno where does it came from though (maybe the browser ? ) here a screenshot of what I see on my win8 (firefox) :

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: TheMachine02 on March 01, 2015, 10:42:32 AM
O.O    I noticed that depending the computer on wich I am, color changed. Dunno where does it came from though (maybe the browser ? ) here a screenshot of what I see on my win8 (firefox) :

If you use CRT monitors at school (the non-flat screens), those screens tend to go bad after a few years and at school I remember often that sometimes one of them would have one of its color (eg red, green or blue) stop working, so the screen ended up with a cyan, magenta or yellow hue, with the opposite color showing up as black. In addition to that they often become darker and darker which made it almost impossible to read text on them.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

But when you watch closely, you can actually see that CodeWalrus is trippin hard
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

This is what I get on my android using chrome. (not really just in case someone's really really gullible)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Yuki

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 01, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
If you use CRT monitors at school (the non-flat screens), those screens tend to go bad after a few years and at school I remember often that sometimes one of them would have one of its color (eg red, green or blue) stop working, so the screen ended up with a cyan, magenta or yellow hue, with the opposite color showing up as black. In addition to that they often become darker and darker which made it almost impossible to read text on them.
Actually, that's more of a cable problem. It could happen on anything with a VGA connection. One of the projectors at school cannot show any red, anything heavy on red will show as black, we eventually found out one pin is missing on the cable used to plug it to the computer, presumably the one for the red channel.

Note that the yellow CRT effect in my last post was done by partly removing the VGA plug on the computer, if you wanna know.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah right. I didn't know that. But what aabout CRT screens that goes darkedarker and darker?

Dream of Omnimaga

Sorry for double posting but for sone reasoreasons copy-pasting stopped working on my phone. I'll merge the posts later if no one did so.
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on March 01, 2015, 08:48:31 PM
But when you watch closely, you can actually see that CodeWalrus is trippin hard

This reminds me of that pic of Walrii and Bieber combined together. :P