Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Besiege

Started by Duke "Tape" Eiyeron, February 17, 2015, 04:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CKH4

They protect against arrows and flame. The two things that can cripple a decent run.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Not flame, Each time I end up burning my own thing with a flamethrower or a random burning obstacle...

Oh, by the way, here is my plower, it's quite maniable and got me most of the "destroy things" stages that didn't have any castle to flatten. press h to lower/raise the plow, I made it so to avoid being an obstacle for the suspensions.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

CKH4

Oh, cool. I'll try it out.

Edit. The description of armor says that its flame resistant.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

I just burnt my plower with a flamethrower. What am I doing wrong? oO

EDIT : With the new version adding neat things like poles or sliders, I could extend the length of Skelett's plow and add a cushioned cannon which depends on a slider and two springs to get at the initial position without adding too much pression on the removable decoupler to get rid of the cannon. Don(t forget to pres l before firing, unless you'll get a pretty fun jokari ball! :p

Snektron

I haven seen the update yet, vacation & no pc q.q
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Any screenahot, by tje way, for people who don't have the game yet?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Skelet in action (CLick for more screenshots)

Dream of Omnimaga

Looks nice, but why is most the the screen blank? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

CKH4

That's just the way that the game is.

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah, that seems a bit weird to me. If there is a complex terrain, then how do we know if the player is behind a cliff or something? Unless it's mostly flat land?

Snektron

The only not-flat land is the land which is bot grey :)
I dont know why they did it this way, maybe to save vertices, but it looks nice in any case
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...