Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeda

Hey all, I'm Zeda (Xeda112358/Xeda E.). Honestly, I'm not really attentive to the calc community these days, but it's nice to have an account across various calc sites to kind of keep up. I still regularly program my calcs, though, and I do a lot of other programming!

No, I don't have Grammer 3 yet :P

Caleb Hansberry

well hi there, I think I remember your name from years ago on either omni or cemetech.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya and welcome here Zeda :walrii:

I am not active either but I still check the Discord chat and rooms everyday.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

truthadjustr

i join this community because:

• i own a TI/89 Titanium, TI NSpire CX CAS calculators
  • I like to mingle with a peaceful fun programmer hobbyist community

I did C/C++ before at work for a printer company. Then I worked for IBM in their devops cloud doing AIX, Docker, SoftLayer, WebSphere, Bluemix and other cs. I joined a startup but it collapsed.I am going back to full-fledge computer programming. I love chess and you can find my daily games in https://lichess.org/@/truthadjustr

Caleb Hansberry

• Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya, new :walrii:, and welcome among us other :walrii: ^^

Also if you like Discord, we have a Discord server you can join if you haven't done so already. We're almost 90 users there :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

rowan_futurerave

Hey everyone - it's me!

Don't worry, I am taking my medication all the time now all the time. lol

I really have missed this place quite badly, that means I have to behave now really -  golly
If you were wondering what I have been up to lately, well i am now learning C#, and I have made Futurerave a Limited company. For fun
See you guys yeah!

kotu x   O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus CE-T, CASIO fx-CG50

Yuki

This is clearly ban evasion, but eh, we said we'd unban you if you behave, so yeah. Looking forward to your new stuff, and don't forget we can easily ban you again the second you get weird again :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

rowan_futurerave

I promise I wont get banned again. plus, I have to be good - I'm a CEO of a company...
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus CE-T, CASIO fx-CG50

TruDev

Hi, I'm TruDev, and just being on this site has made me lose the game!

Ok, let's be serious...

I'm most active on Discord as TruDev#4528. I do happen to be on the CodeWalrus Discord, so message me there, I guess...

I own a TI-Nspire CX CAS because it is required by my school (best school supplies that are required btw).
I am making a Lua game for the TI-Nspire, actually! A post will be made soon, so you have something to look forwards to, I guess...

So this is the time where I wait for replies...
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: TruDev on December 05, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Ok, let's be serious...

I'm most active on Discord as TruDev#4528. I do happen to be on the CodeWalrus Discord, so message me there, I guess...

I own a TI-Nspire CX CAS because it is required by my school (best school supplies that are required btw).
I am making a Lua game for the TI-Nspire, actually! A post will be made soon, so you have something to look forwards to, I guess...

Nice to see you, TruDev! I don't own an Nspire currently, but I still look forward to seeing what you have created!
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: TruDev on December 05, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Ok, let's be serious...

Nice to see you, TruDev! I don't own an Nspire currently, but I still look forward to seeing what you have created!
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Caleb Hansberry

TruDev

Thanks, iPhoenix and Caleb! I have known about CodeWalrus and Omnimaga for a while now, since a few years after I got to the math level where my school requires the TI-Nspire for math. I never had a reason to participate, though...
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS