You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

[TI-84+CE] StackerCE - Stacker for the TI84+ CE [C]

b/Game Downloads Started by Unicorn, May 13, 2016, 05:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga May 29, 2016, 07:43:57 PM
Very nice! I'll try this version soon :)
u/GalacticPirate November 30, 2016, 06:25:00 PM
Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...
u/Unicorn November 30, 2016, 06:46:48 PM
Quote from: STV on November 30, 2016, 06:25:00 PM
Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...
Yeah, that is a problem. Though I am able to do it without a problem, and get up to like 9. Are you running it in CEmu? I need to update it with better key pressing to make sure it doesn't repeat, so you could hold it down, but it will only send it once.
u/GalacticPirate December 01, 2016, 01:01:15 PM
Yeah, actually I finally managed to get to 5 or 6 but that requires an inhuman precision (if you press the key too fast it isn't detected at all, and if you press it too slow it counts 2 key presses and that's an automatic Game Over). By the way, I have exactly the same problem with your Swipe Arrows game :p
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators