Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iPhoenix_

Oh you have no idea...
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

Not rule 34 (the Internet rule, not the CW one) I hope? O.O

Just kdding :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 29, 2017, 11:46:05 PM
Not rule 34 (the Internet rule, not the CW one) I hope? O.O

Just kdding :P

I seriously never even thought about that until you said it. May god help me...

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

It already was made O.O

I am serious. I doubt anyone still has a copy. It was really c of our :walrii: D:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

the internet never forgets ;)
can someone send me a copy? x.x
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

c4ooo

p4nix

• Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

c4ooo

Quote from: p4nix on May 30, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
I dont even know what you mean... Seriously  ???
You made the r34 walrus, didnt you???

sidenote: someone should make a fidget spinner walrus.

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: c4ooo on May 31, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

[spoiler=Rant]"Fidget spinners" are the most f*cking abused toy out there. I understand the purpose, but who needs a f*cking $50 gold plated spinner that lights up?! And now they are becoming a distraction in schools, and people without ADHD are now like "yay this seems so much f*cking fun!". So basically everyone is being distracted in class by toys, and people are lying about their mental health to seem f*cked up enough to use it. All I can hear in all of my classes is *whirr whirr*, and for an actual LEGITIMATE ADHD kid, this is REALLY annoying. The advertisements that the companies put out are just that: advertisements. The companies got greedy and simply came out with new ones, that make it seem more attractive to customers. I cannot put my contempt at these companies in words.

Sure, they may actually help for ADHD kids, but not everyone in your school has ADHD, right?![/spoiler]

Oh hell no...

Evolution of my avatar:

c4ooo

From what i heard, they *do not* help people with ADHD <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on May 31, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

I bet the rule 34 Walrii is still available somewhere via Telegram stickers, but good luck finding it. @Streetwalrus would have to check through his very old Telegram group/private messages from July 2015 to find the sticker (assuming it was not taken down). Sifodias created it.

As for a fidget spinner Walrii, that would be cool. Which reminds me, I bought a fidget spinner last week but it broke almost immediately (as in, the two pins on each side fell off, but I can still use it fine if I hold them in). I need to ask @Juju how much he paid for his one at the convenience store because I got mine for $6 (CAD) and some stores sells them for over $15. If I have a lot of spare money to spend, I wanted to get the 420 fidget spinner, though (assuming it's still in stock by then) because it's cool :P.

Btw I don't think Fidget spinners should even be allowed in classrooms, since they can be kinda distracting (ok maybe it will help some people using one to concentrate, but it will distract other students around him and some spinners are noisy). That said, you can find spinners that lights up for much less than $50 on Ebay IIRC.

Also was updated

_iPhoenix_

I made a variant of one of the rainbow walrii in Snektron's sig:

Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

fidget spinners in my country sell for one £1 iirc, ftw  >:D
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

_iPhoenix_

In my country they are overpriced pieces of crap, over hyped toys, and are becoming a status symbol.

Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk