Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 09, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
To make it easier for contestants, I have uploaded a zip file of the walrus sprites in the first post.  https://codewalr.us/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=38.0;attach=707
Or if you want to pull them with Git instead: https://github.com/CodeWalr-us/walriidex
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

aetios

ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice juju. Just make sure that every new walrus sprite is being posted in this thread and the thread bumped, though, so that we don't miss them out if we don't check github.

Quote from: JWinslow23 on December 10, 2015, 03:51:06 AM
I decided, if I were to make my game, what it would be about. But first, this (hope it's official-art-work-y enough):

This looks cool :D

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 10, 2015, 09:15:52 AM
Nice juju. Just make sure that every new walrus sprite is being posted in this thread and the thread bumped, though, so that we don't miss them out if we don't check github.

I decided, if I were to make my game, what it would be about. But first, this (hope it's official-art-work-y enough):

This looks cool :D
Thanks. Would that be enough to count the 16x16 walrii sprite? If not, I'll make sure it's idle before it grows wings.

alexgt

This is a walrii level that you use your scroll wheel to take the flying walrii through the level

******/^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*****/                                 |*****|                                                  |****|                                                                                                          |_____|
****/                                   |*****|                                                  |****|
***/                   _                \___/               |^^^^^^|                      |****|                        *****************************
                        /  |                                       |*******|                      |****|                        *********************************                *********************
                       /   |                                       |*******|                      |****|                      ***********************************************************************************
                      /    |                                       |*******|                      |___|              ***********************************************************************************************
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

c4ooo

Can you please provide a scaled up version with a pixel grid in the background? Thanx :)

JWinslow23

Quote from: c4ooo on December 10, 2015, 09:15:00 PM

Can you please provide a scaled up version with a pixel grid in the background? Thanx :)
Odd request, but your wish is my command.

c4ooo

Quote from: JWinslow23 on December 10, 2015, 10:10:09 PM
Quote from: c4ooo on December 10, 2015, 09:15:00 PM

Odd request, but your wish is my command.

I meant having lines over the pixels in order to see the separation better without having to copy and paste into a image editor, mot showing the transparency grid :P
But thank you for trying ;)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on December 10, 2015, 04:10:37 PM
This is a walrii level that you use your scroll wheel to take the flying walrii through the level

******/^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*****/                                 |*****|                                                  |****|                                                                                                          |_____|
****/                                   |*****|                                                  |****|
***/                   _                \___/               |^^^^^^|                      |****|                        *****************************
                        /  |                                       |*******|                      |****|                        *********************************                *********************
                       /   |                                       |*******|                      |****|                      ***********************************************************************************
                      /    |                                       |*******|                      |___|              ***********************************************************************************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It works better with the scrollbar for me. Mousewheel jumps by hundreds of pixels at a time.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kegwaan

I think this is where it should be...
I saw someone request a walrus wearing a Santa hat, so I tried my hand at fanart and ended up with something not horrible, but not that good either.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

princetonlion.tibd

Nice job :)

And it was me who requested it :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 14, 2015, 11:04:05 PM
Quote from: alexgt on December 10, 2015, 04:10:37 PM

It works better with the scrollbar for me. Mousewheel jumps by hundreds of pixels at a time.
Yeah, I made it on my chromebook so I used the trackpad which was easier. Did you like it?

Dream of Omnimaga

It was quite interesting for sure :P .  That kinda made me want to do a Walrii game where he escapes an ASCII world or a forum post, though :P

alexgt

Yeah, it is inconsistent between different computers (on  my chromebook the walrii moves slower than the moving platform and the opposite for my PC <_<)