Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

It's certainly the mascot of my game! :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I like how we have such a cute walrus mascot though :3 :3=
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

The only reason why CW is successful? :P

Now imagine having one IRL O.O

(altough the fact it would have to be a mutant walrus (eyes and smaller size) and preferably not require as much food and water for money reasons) would be a bit akward :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Looked up walrus size and they grow up to 8ft long, the :walrii:'s eyes are half its body length making them 4ft  in size O.O

Unicorn

And the tusks, oh boy....
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 07, 2015, 04:52:09 AM
The only reason why CW is successful? :P

Now imagine having one IRL O.O

(altough the fact it would have to be a mutant walrus (eyes and smaller size) and preferably not require as much food and water for money reasons) would be a bit akward :P)

Syntax error, unexpected token ')'
having a wealrii irl would be cool, though i don't think it'd like it here :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol when you use TI-83+ BASIC for so long, you get the habit of not closing your parentheses when writing actual text. ;D

Also alexgt not only that, but it would be so expensive to feed O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Nah.... You'd just let it feed in the ocean 100 yards from your house :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 08, 2015, 07:46:59 AM
Nah.... You'd just let it feed in the ocean 100 yards from your house :P
You would  have to have a pretty thick leash or else it would escape, and also I am not near an ocean <_< no walrus for me :(

Snektron

lol maybe we could do an action some time to get money to dontate to a walrus :walrii: (or a walrus shelter)

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol actually that would be a funny idea. But I'm betting after paying hostinf bills that there won't be much money left. :P

Unicorn

Hostinf bils? Hotel bills? I mean, we wouldn't have to meet up IRL to do it...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

I like it. :D

Rule of CodeWalrus: If something exists, there's a :walrii: of it.