Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya Hayleia, nice to see you here. Glad to see you around :D. By the way, was AudaciTI ever finished? I forgot.

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron's signature on January 10, 2015, 12:56:31 AMLegend says that if you spam more than dj, you will become him...

O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Hayleia

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on January 10, 2015, 12:56:31 AM
Asm you say? Does this include axioms? (Ive been having some problems)
This probably fall into the "don't ask me too much" section :P
That's probably not hard but I never tried. Matref can tell you more though, he made some axioms, from his code and also from other people's code.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 10, 2015, 05:38:10 AM
By the way, was AudaciTI ever finished? I forgot.
Depends :P
It was usable but lacked features to be interesting.

Dream of Omnimaga

He was refering to this ASM question by the way http://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=171.0

But he fixed it now anyway :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

pimathbrainiac

Hello Hayleia and all the other people I haven't said hello to yet! Have some walriis!

:walrii::walrii::walrii:
Well, I'm bach here too!

NikFun

Hello!

As I found this site, it had 18 members. That was only 2 weeks ago!! Never saw sites growing THAT fast!!!

So, I am not really new to calculators, I am programming them for about 1 1/2 Years. I am a german student so excuse my english, please.
I program in Ti-Basic, and I do not do any music but I like it.
My calculator is a Ti-83+ which I got at school for my math.
So that was my introduction, I have nothing else to say... But a question:
How can I upload my game? :D

EDIT: I mean uploading to ticalc.org and posting a likn on this forum is some kind of ad for me... Can't I upload anything directly here?
ERROR
No response from Keyboard!
Press any Key to continue...

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: NikFun on January 10, 2015, 02:46:11 PM
Hello!

As I found this site, it had 18 members. That was only 2 weeks ago!! Never saw sites growing THAT fast!!!

So, I am not really new to calculators, I am programming them for about 1 1/2 Years. I am a german student so excuse my english, please.
I program in Ti-Basic, and I do not do any music but I like it.
My calculator is a Ti-83+ which I got at school for my math.
So that was my introduction, I have nothing else to say... But a question:
How can I upload my game? :D

EDIT: I mean uploading to ticalc.org and posting a likn on this forum is some kind of ad for me... Can't I upload anything directly here?
hiya and welcome here :D. Actually one reason why the site member count jumped so fast is because on opening day, 31 members were awaiting approval. A lot joined the week after, though. :P

Don't worry about your English, it's pretty fine so far. Also most CodeWalrus members don't speak English as their native language anyway. It's fine if you post links to your programs by the way, and once you reach 5 posts you can even upload them directly.

I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Eskmo

Hello i'm "the guy next to pie" and i'm a lurker at heart. I need to learn how to code mostly in C because yeah its better. :walrii:

Cirqit

Hey everybody, its great to be here! So I sit next to pimath in our computer science class and have almost no outside programming experience. pi says you guys know a thing or two about calculators and Linux and things like that, so I am joining the forum to learn a bit about it.

pimathbrainiac

(they sit on either side of me, btw). Hi guys! Welcome to CodeWalrus! We have a bunch of C programmers (although we mainly program C for TI-Nspire calcs).

Have some Walriis!

EDIT: 200 posts!
Well, I'm bach here too!

aetios

You can eat walriis now? Also, I kinda program C on PC, too. Still figuring out libs, though. ncurses is interesting, needs an nspire port.
ceci n'est pas une signature

Snektron

I do GLSL , that counts as c rait?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

aetios

ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Hiya to you two ^.^

Quote from: Eskmo on January 12, 2015, 03:16:18 PM
Hello i'm "the guy next to pie" and i'm a lurker at heart. I need to learn how to code mostly in C because yeah its better. :walrii:
and the TI-Nspire and Casio fx-9860g happen to support C, so if you ever know C and want to do stuff on those platforms then you're in luck (although there are obviously some differences) :)

Quote from: aeTIos on January 12, 2015, 03:59:12 PM
You can eat walriis now? Also, I kinda program C on PC, too. Still figuring out libs, though. ncurses is interesting, needs an nspire port.
ncurse isn't Nspire compatible? It starts with N O.O

alberthrocks

Hi! I'm alberthrocks - you may know me from other communities (in particular, Omnimaga).

I don't do much with calculators anymore - now I do a lot of software dev (Windows/Linux), some hardware dev, etc.

I also manage a certain spirited network/hosting/ZNC/etc.. (I might open signups here if anyone is interested in free Linux shell/web/development hosting!)

Anyway, I hope to be a part of this community in the near future! :D