* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: The end of CodeWalrus?  (Read 4160 times)

Offline kotu

• -< \'V/,,,
  • Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +7/-11
  • woah
    • dj_kotu
    • @UCAy2ZF4hbc08iStnTn6jgxQ
    • rowanmedhurst
    • @romanov-psyco
    • futurerave.uk
Re: The end of CodeWalrus?
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 10:26:10 pm »
Honestly, f*** Alvajoy. He should've been banned as soon as he threatened Mateo. Now because of a stupid 13-year old CW is in the s***te. It's sad that Streetwalrus and aeTIos resign, but I agree with Juju and xlibman, really. Also, what did kotu do?
Kuto was makeing low quality posts like alvajoy but he is better now.

Yeah, on that, I think most people probably don't understand my sense of humour very well. I take the mick out of my friends a lot, basically, if I take the mick out of you or mock you, it's probably just because i like you. You would normally know if i actually am being spiteful or whatever - it's totally different. So my apologies for this.

There's really no need to have my pm's on ignore @xlibman , I only really use them to direct you to hardcore music lol

I really hope cw stays alive.

I would offer my services (not sure what I could help with really but I know PHP) but considering the controversy that has gone around me I probably would not be considered, lol. Oh well
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games