Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Engineering Tools Pack - TI Nspire

Started by APoloG13, April 06, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APoloG13

Hello everyone,

After a few days thinking and encouraged by p2, I'm opening this topic to start a pack or collection of programs to help any student or worker (you don't know who will use this programs).

So, the idea is, i have a lot of excels made for calculate (with accurated methods) some of the most used in the engineering world like:

Kern method
Pinch method
Binary distillation (McCabe-Thiele method)
Multicomponent Distillation
Etc

At the end of the day, the real use of the ti nspire and the other calculators is to make easy our calculations  ;)

And for do that i'm asking help to the CW comunity.

Thanks for your attantion.

P.D: Add some excels so you can make an idea of what i'm talking about.

APoloG13

I'm working on the binary distillation program and I have one problem, there is any way to make a table to make the graph??
And the second question is... how can i make a graph??

The idea is have the input in one page (wich will have the numerical output) and the graph output in other... Can anybody help me??

Dream of Omnimaga

Hm maybe someone with Nspire experience could help tomorrow. You might want to make a separate topic for questions with the appropriate topic title, though, for more visibility. I can't help due to lack of Nspire experience and the fact I have not used a calculator for chemistry, engineering nor physics since at least 14 years, if at all.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

APoloG13

Thanks for the advice DJ Omnimaga, hope tomorrow someone help me because the program is practically 25-50% done and with the gaph is complete...