Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Spoiler won't do much since the video won't autoplay anyway, but you should put a warning that it talks about drugs :P

It's kinda funny, though :P Also if someone finds politics awesome and loves every politician, then you know he has some extreme drug problems. :P

Also, how some people unclog their toilet bowl:

And probably the most idiotic thing to do with a fishtank D:

Or how some people light a bonfire:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Lesson of the day: don't play with fire kids. :P

p4nix

An awesome, but serious video:

aaaand a funny, but serious video:
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

novenary

Lol these rockets seem pretty unreliable. As the guy says, this is a technology that was extremely new back then. I mean, I think they were the first to attempt making missiles. Nowadays each missile contains a cload of electronics, especially intercontinental ones.

p4nix

AFAIK the V2 was pretty unreliable - anyway, I guess those failures are still from the development. I'm not so into history, but I think they moved from Peenemünde to an inner-country hidden underground production. They used concentration camp 'workers' which were often punished, especially when trying to manipulate the rocket. I'm not sure in how much Wernher von Braun was concerned to that. Afterall, he was a keyperson in the construction of the Saturn V. And V2's were also used for high-altitude experiments in the USA. See:

EDIT:
To come to a not so dark topic, I've just found an awesome _and_ funny video:

alexgt

Quote from: Streetwalrus on November 06, 2015, 10:22:01 AM
Lesson of the day: don't play with fire kids. :P
But, but, but.... oooops..
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Darn at those failing rockets. Good thing they didn't experiment with nukes first.

Also fake or not, don't do this at home :P

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

I feel fine about laughing at idiots and I was laughing pretty hard after I saw that xD

Strontium

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 06, 2015, 09:09:55 AM
Spoiler won't do much since the video won't autoplay anyway, but you should put a warning that it talks about drugs :P

It's kinda funny, though :P Also if someone finds politics awesome and loves every politician, then you know he has some extreme drug problems. :P

Alright, thanks ;3
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

p4nix

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 07, 2015, 05:48:55 AM
Darn at those failing rockets. Good thing they didn't experiment with nukes first.

It would have been a good thing for the allies - these rocket failures are german failures during WWII.

Dream of Omnimaga

This is kinda weird (and perhaps a bit dangerous due to CO2 build-up while you get your head out, but still a bit funny)

novenary

alexgt

What did his mother say abut not putting your head in a plastic bag ???

alexgt

I really hope this was not on purpose O.O

Araidia

Quote from: alexgt on November 10, 2015, 02:18:40 AM
I really hope this was not on purpose O.O

What else would he have expected?
O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard