Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh wow, that's kinda impressive. Normally, while most pets survive longer in captivity, isn't the average lifespan still lower due to different climates and stuff (eg budgies/parakeets)?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

We have a budgie for a few years now, and she's still going strong! Though i wouldn't know anything about average lifespan's, im not a pet expert
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

I heard that as pet they live around 5-8 years and in the wild 2 years longer. And budgies are kinda awesome when you have a lot of time to give to them. Since they're part of the parrot family you can even get some to talk after 3 years or so. BUt if you are rarely home then the budgie will often scream for attention and it can get quite annoying lol. (You can get two but then they aren't as tame)

THey can be very cute though ^.^

Also protip: Turn your volume OFF before playing budgie videos, because your budgie will go batc insane! O.O

Also this is old but funny
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Yeah our budgie takes showers too :) also we've found a stray canary a few years back when we were with some friends. They didn't really want it and since we've had a few budgie's before we decided to take him in. Now they're best friends, if the budgie been let out of her cage she almost always goes straight to the cage of the canary (the canary is almost never let out of his cage since he's really lazy and doesn't really want to fly anyway). Also if i'm eating some bread she often comes into our kitchen (where we eat) and sits on my hand and starts eating my bread :3. Also she does talk to herself occasionally when she's alone in her cage. Since we're a famaly of 5 who all talk to the budgie, she learns quite a lot of words, though it's mostly "eten" which means food in dutch, or her name.

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 12, 2015, 09:25:05 AM
Yeah our budgie takes showers too :) also we've found a stray canary a few years back when we were with some friends. They didn't really want it and since we've had a few budgie's before we decided to take him in. Now they're best friends, if the budgie been let out of her cage she almost always goes straight to the cage of the canary (the canary is almost never let out of his cage since he's really lazy and doesn't really want to fly anyway). Also if i'm eating some bread she often comes into our kitchen (where we eat) and sits on my hand and starts eating my bread :3. Also she does talk to herself occasionally when she's alone in her cage. Since we're a famaly of 5 who all talk to the budgie, she learns quite a lot of words, though it's mostly "eten" which means food in dutch, or her name.
Aaah that's awesome :D. I wish I had time to dedicate to a budgie. I would probably try to let him out of the cage to try to tame him so he gets enough attention. Probably not all the time, though, because they leave poop everywhere :P

Also:

O.O

Snektron

Snoop dogg high as c, thinking he's in a sandstorm n shizzle

Dream of Omnimaga

Yes, although to be this high he must have taken something else than the green stuff he talks about in his song :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Green stuff? Do you mean he eats Mint Walrii? D:
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Wild Weed Walrii... D:

Oh well, not going to watch this kind of videos at lessons.

brentmaas

Why is there still no MLG Walrii? I request one!
Lel I glitched Omni

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: brentmaas on April 16, 2015, 12:56:13 PM
Why is there still no MLG Walrii? I request one!
Wouldn't that require Walrii to be in a MLG-eligible game? :P

Snektron

Nah, maybe Walrii is just an MLG-noscoper in his spare time :P